This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by burd View Post
    And for the reason that has been lost in the discussion: he flunked the temperament test right there in front of everyone. No proof problems or investigations needed. He shat himself when it was all on the line.
    Yeah but come on he is a white male doesn't he deserve a break??
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Re: SCOTUS 13: Confirmation consternation contemplation

And dump ripped on Franken tonight at his rally.

Unreal.

Comment

Heitkamp is a no
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          And dump ripped on Franken tonight at his rally.

Unreal.
          Projection He’s the definition of it.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            No, there really aren't at this point. The election of Trump means there is no longer a sane moderate conservative in America.
            I was about to point out the handful of "Never-Trumpers" but realized that they're mostly angry that Trump is bellowing what they dog whistled
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Lucky you. The conservatives in my family are full nutbar. The ones I run into in airports and hotel lounges will sometimes admit they don't like the Tweeting or his temperament, but they looooooooove the tax cuts and the judge picks, still hate Hillary, and the Dems really need to stop whining and cooperate.
              I have one liberal nutbar in my immediate family, and one conservative nutbar (an inlaw of my brother's, and my brother is a widower, so don't know if the "ties" still bind). And when I say nutbar, I mean nutbar. It's insane. I will apologize to those that are affected by the following comment:

Both of the nutbars make Scooby and Flaggy seem unbiased. Not even joking.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                I have one liberal nutbar in my immediate family, and one conservative nutbar (an inlaw of my brother's, and my brother is a widower, so don't know if the "ties" still bind).
                Oh yeah, we have the one Bern-out, too.

Comment

Oh yeah, we have the one Bern-out, too.
                  No Bern-outs in my family. Have a couple general herp-a-derps, and a couple lefties, most are "let's judge them on acts, not party affiliation."
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

First time WaPo has opposed a Supreme Court nominee since 1987. (Robert Bork) That is right none of the justices, even Thomas, were opposed by the editorial board. That is how unfit they feel Kavanaugh is.

Yes I know it doesnt matter...just proves a point. They join Law Professors, Christian Church groups and many others who feel this guy is unfit. Soros man...his money does wonders!

Last edited by Handyman; 10-05-2018, 01:17 AM.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

This guy gets it. You lose then it is your job to make sure the next time there is no chance you lose again. There is no reasoning with terrorists so just go out there and win.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Apparently Kavanaugh's drinking buddies are part of the VAST LEFT WING CLINTON CONSPIRACY!!!

Last edited by Handyman; 10-05-2018, 01:13 AM.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            Soros man...his money does wonders!
                            I support Brett Kavanaugh for Supreme Court!!!

*Patiently waits for check to change my mind*
                            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                            Originally posted by Quizmire
                            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                              I support Brett Kavanaugh for Supreme Court!!!

*Patiently waits for check to change my mind*
                              I'll take some of that...
                              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

This guy gets it. You lose then it is your job to make sure the next time there is no chance you lose again. There is no reasoning with terrorists so just go out there and win.
                                That's it: power. And to have it you have to win. Win enough, at least, to keep them at bay.

Bigger, more gloomy picture--a Scooby take:

We are no longer at that moment in time when the powerful (wealthy) need masses of laborers to make their money. The machines which made so much money for them but which needed peons to maintain and run them, can now run themselves. Except for the fact that they need us to buy their shyt and vote for their puppets, they don't need us at all. So we are steadily becoming poorer, more marginalized, angrier, and afraid. We are, at the same time, both easier to control and a more volatile mass. We peons read less, exercise less, sleep poorly, and eat their deadly attention span killing energy sapping shiat. Our call to arms is to sit here and biatch to like-minded strangers.
                                Last edited by burd; 10-05-2018, 06:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X