X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    Abuse is abuse.
    Franken was never accused of abuse. So once again you're wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

This cracks me up.
      Hope she enjoys the rest of her term.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Re: SCOTUS 13: Confirmation consternation contemplation

Originally posted by unofan View Post
        Franken was never accused of abuse. So once again you're wrong.
        Forgive me, but I consider unwanted groping and kissing abusive. (It may or may not reach the standard of assault.)

http://time.com/5042931/al-franken-accusers/
        Last edited by The Sicatoka; 10-04-2018, 04:32 PM.
        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Scooby-sense ... vindicated?

The result of all this: Republicans are now more fired up about the November midterm elections than Democrats. NPR reported Wednesday: “In July, there was a 10-point gap between the number of Democrats and Republicans saying the November elections were ‘very important.’ Now, that is down to 2 points, a statistical tie.”
          https://nypost.com/2018/10/03/democr...ing-the-right/
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Been introduced to lots of people at parties, friends of friends from back home, etc. If one of them came up to me and said, remember, so and so introduced us when I came up to visit them at Maine

"Nope, sorry, not a clue".
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Forgive me, but I consider unwanted groping and kissing abusive. (It may or may not reach the standard of assault.)

http://time.com/5042931/al-franken-accusers/
              Of course you think Franken is as bad as Moore. Your entire shtick on this board is BSABSVR.

And legally speaking, the general seriousness of conduct goes misconduct < harassment < assault < abuse.

The allegations against Franken were at the level of harassment, not assault and certainly not abuse.
              Last edited by unofan; 10-04-2018, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Of course you think Franken is as bad as Moore. Your entire shtick on this board is BSABSVR.
                What each did when allegation became substantiated is disqualifying.
                And yes, Moore is about three orders of magnitude worse, but Franken's actions were disqualifying.

And you'll be wrong again when I don't vote for the R on the top line of this November's ballot. (I can't vote for Cramer; dude just makes me itch.)
                Last edited by The Sicatoka; 10-04-2018, 04:50 PM.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

What each did when allegation became substantiated is disqualifying.
                  And yes, Moore is about three orders of magnitude worse, but Franken's actions were disqualifying.

And you'll be wrong again when I don't vote for the R on the top line of this November's ballot. (I can't vote for Cramer; dude just makes me itch.)
                  But you'll vote R below the bottom line.

Comment

Pics or GTFO.
                    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                      Pics or GTFO.
                      I've been pretty clear it ain't Cramer for me from early on. I can live with Heitkamp (but can you take her radio host brother ... please?).

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

But you'll vote R below the bottom line.
                        I'm in a state where the Ds are such a mess that they can't get candidates to fill out a statewide ballot. Seriously.

My UND bias has me leaning Mac Schneider for US House. (Mac was the center on the 2001 UND DII NC Football team.)

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                          Been introduced to lots of people at parties, friends of friends from back home, etc. If one of them came up to me and said, remember, so and so introduced us when I came up to visit them at Maine

"Nope, sorry, not a clue".
                          I strongly agree with this. It must have been harder back in the days before social media too.

The biggest problem I see is still that Ford couldn’t offer up more details as far as date or location.
                          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                            I've been pretty clear it ain't Cramer for me from early on. I can live with Heitkamp (but can you take her radio host brother ... please?).
                            If Heitkamp needs a job, maybe I'll write her in for Governor of FL. The current choices are between "Bernie is too Right Wing For Me" and "Certified Nutbar."
                            Originally posted by WiscTJK
                            I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                            Originally posted by Timothy A
                            Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Count my girlfriend and myself as two people who have voted R for 18 years who will no longer be doing so. Incredibly embarassed by this "investigation" and it's the final straw if he gets confirmed.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                                I strongly agree with this. It must have been harder back in the days before social media too.

The biggest problem I see is still that Ford couldn’t offer up more details as far as date or location.
                                I’m thinking of the most pivotal moments of my life. I can’t tell you with precision where I was or when it was.

even something as recent as 9/11. I know what teacher was in charge of the class I was in, but I can’t remember what classroom or who was all in it. It was calc, but I’m not sure which calc.

I can’t remember where or when we put our dog down. But I can tell you a few scattered details.

I can’t even imagine what it’s like trying to recall things from 30 years ago. I’m only 33 and barely remember anything from 25 years ago. Not only that, but the complex psychological processes that go on to victims of trauma.

There are very, very few events in my life I can remember with broad accuracy.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X