X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCOTUS 13: Confirmation consternation contemplation

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    "It is amazing the lengths people will go to to get a free polygraph test..."
    Jon Oliver

BRILLIANT!
    Wasn't that fantastic!!!!!!!
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      Had to read one of Dershowitz's books in college. Can't figure out what he's doing in the Trump camp. Getting paid handsomely, I suppose.
      He got old. He was always a pontificating windbag but in his old age he became embittered.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        Wasn't that fantastic!!!!!!!
        I am not lying I teared up...oftentimes his jokes are easy to see coming but he snuck that line in perfectly!
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

So now the WH is throwing the doors wide open on the investigation? So that'll tick off the SJC or will it? Or is this Trump being Trump: look what I can do.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...igation-report
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
            So now the WH is throwing the doors wide open on the investigation? So that'll tick off the SJC or will it? Or is this Trump being Trump: look what I can do.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...igation-report
            Obviously won't tick off the Dem members and apparently not Flake either:

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...-us-more-cover

Comment

The sanctimony being exhibited by Turtle Boy on the Senate Floor right now is making me ****ing puke.

He's spreading a conspiracy theory that the Democrats orchestrated this whole thing.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

So awesome that the Senate acts more and more like the wacky House. No, not awesome, that other word.
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

It looks like the death throes of a demographic's hold on power. Perhaps it's not, but I hope it is.

Comment

Fox Bidnez Channel claims the FBI might be done with its follow-ups ... tomorrow.
                    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      The sanctimony being exhibited by Turtle Boy on the Senate Floor right now is making me ****ing puke.
                      I didn't figure McConnell would like Trump changing the scope/timeframe that the SJC had put forth.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

The one thing that's bugging me...the angle that he's a heavy drinker obviously means he committed the assault because he was blackout drunk/etc. I have known a couple alcoholics, and they never assaulted women. They just got really drunk. Just because one thing is true, doesn't mean the other is true. The alcohol might have accelerated the decision to assault Ford, but that wouldn't be the booze's fault. That would be on him and his attitude/thinking/etc in the first place.

That being said, if he has/had that kind of problem, I'd look at that nomination again, but that would be a separate issue.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Flake says he wants a real investigation by the FBI according to NBC.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                            The one thing that's bugging me...the angle that he's a heavy drinker obviously means he committed the assault because he was blackout drunk/etc. I have known a couple alcoholics, and they never assaulted women. They just got really drunk. Just because one thing is true, doesn't mean the other is true. The alcohol might have accelerated the decision to assault Ford, but that wouldn't be the booze's fault. That would be on him and his attitude/thinking/etc in the first place.

That being said, if he has/had that kind of problem, I'd look at that nomination again, but that would be a separate issue.
                            But he's denied being that kind of drinker. If he was, he lied about it.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                              And that's the separate issue part. Right now, I'm concentrating on the assault issue. After that's resolved, then we move on to the "fit to be a Justice" part, which would involve lying about being that kind of drinker.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                                If he's that kind of drinker wouldn't that have been a red flag in the six prior FBI background checks?

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X