X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCOTUS 13: Confirmation consternation contemplation

42792810_1897255753698762_3742411524212260864_n
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
      Ok, so if it is Squee's house, Kavanaugh denies ever knowing Ford, didn't run in the same social circles. He spent more time with Squee that July than any of his other friends.

It strains credibility that Kavanaugh had never met or hung out with the girl that Squee was seeing for a couple months.

So she's at Squee's.A drunken Kav, Judge and PJ leave Timmy's and stop by Squee's. Possible. Why she can't remember it was Squee's, or refuses to say it was, I don't know. Kavanaugh seems to know it was, hence the Whelan smear.

Hope FBI is gonna interview Squee.
      Is there a chance she was trying to lay a trap for Kavanaugh by saying she doesn’t remember the date or location?
      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

One down, four to go. https://www.infowars.com/grassley-re...investigation/

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
          Dr Ford had a rough week.

She doesn't like to fly.
          She wanted anonymity.
          Instead she got transcontinental travel, TV cameras, and probably a visit from the FBI.

I think we all owe her some empathy just for that.
          Can't I show some simple humanity for a human being having a very rough week?
          Doesn't like to fly my butt, taking planes for all those lavish vacations. If you don't like to fly, and take it from someone who doesn't like to fly, you use one of three options: car, bus, train.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
            I'm not saying the FBI may come back with having reached a conclusion. However, I could see the FBI coming back with a finding that they have nothing more to report beyond what the Committee already has: no new findings, no new statements, no new information.
            I could certainly see that, at least when it comes to Dr. Ford. Might get some stuff about that Judge guy...

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              Doesn't like to fly my butt, taking planes for all those lavish vacations. If you don't like to fly, and take it from someone who doesn't like to fly, you use one of three options: car, bus, train.
              Take it from someone who works for an airline, people who are scared of flying fly all the time...
              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
              Originally posted by Quizmire
              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                42792810_1897255753698762_3742411524212260864_n
                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  Don't take the bus, take Brain Force Plus, now on sale through Infowars at a fantastic 40% off! You will not fear airplanes, globalists, gays, atheists, or Mexicans ever again! Order now, and you will receive the Alex Jones Deep State Secret Decoder Ring. Also works as a cap snaffler and p nis enhancer.
                  Last edited by burd; 09-30-2018, 06:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                    Don't take the bus, take Brain Force Plus, now on sale through Infowars at a fantastic 40% off! You will not fear airplanes, globalists, gays, atheists, or Mexicans ever again! Order now, and you will receive the Alex Jones Deep State Secret Decoder Ring. Also works as a cap snaffler and p nis enhancer.
                    Does it help incels ignore the voices in their head?
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      Does it help incels ignore the voices in their head?
                      It clearly enhances them.
                      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                        It clearly enhances them.
                        And it makes them think they're men, if only for 5 seconds.
                        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                        Patreon for exclusive writing content
                        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

rufus, FT,LT:

I hope you two have good weeks at whatever you endeavor.
                            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                              rufus, FT,LT:

I hope you two have good weeks at whatever you endeavor.
                              I'm sure...
                              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                                I'm sure...
                                In the end we're all just human and trying to get by in the world.

Have a good week.
                                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X