This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Because you need to fix your image. You dont want this to be the last thing people remember...
    He doesn’t go on sc and peeps will forget him quickly. He will be able to run in and grab a six pack and nobody will bat an eye
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: SCOTUS 13: Confirmation consternation contemplation

Random musings ...

The calendar. Who keeps that from 36 years ago? I don't have my calendar from 2017.

The every weekend gang rapes allegations. With that many alleged participants how would that not leak to the authorities during that time frame? And of all the alleged victims, not a single one reports? And the person reporting today is female, and she says she kept attending HS parties while in college (really?), and knowing what she claims (namely as a female she'd be a target for the drugging, rape, and abuse) she kept attending? I'm with Alisyn.
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        He doesn’t go on sc and peeps will forget him quickly. He will be able to run in and grab a six pack and nobody will bat an eye
        Looking at his facial complexion, I'm pretty sure it's more like a case.

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
        The calendar. Who keeps that from 36 years ago? I don't have my calendar from 2017.
        A weirdo and/or someone with stalker tendencies, that's who.

Comment

More like trophy memories.

Anyone with brains burns anything that mentions old gf or whatnot. Have to be an idiot to keep as it only draws questions like “why”
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

"I don't remember askin' you a god d@mn thing!"

That was perfect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                Lying to Congress is a crime...everything he said is subject to scrutiny. If the FBI finds in the course of their investigation proof that goes against something he claimed it is definitely relevant and allowed no matter how much Grassley tries to say otherwise.
                Lying to the FBI is also a crime. In any sort of investigation.

Mark Judge should take note...
                Russell Jaslow
                [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
                  Mark Judge should take note...
                  "I do not recall."

Or maybe ... this.
                  Last edited by The Sicatoka; 09-29-2018, 12:30 PM.
                  The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

"I do not recall."
                    He recalled plenty in his two books. Which, apparently, are not the fictionalized pieces of work that Kavanaugh claimed.

Last edited by rufus; 09-29-2018, 12:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                      Random musings ...

I do. Not consistently. But I do have some that go very far back. I mainly do if the calendar has pictures or jokes I like.
                      Russell Jaslow
                      [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                      U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        Looking at his facial complexion, I'm pretty sure it's more like a case.
                        Glad I’m not the only one who noticed that.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post

Hey I already posted that.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                            I'm going completely from memory of the testimony here so nobody shoot me if I'm wrong. Timmy is Tim Gaudette. I thought Kav said he used to car pool to school with Gaudette. And I thought he said he himself lives no where near Colonial Country Club. Ford says the party in question was near Columbia CC. If he car pooled with Timmy, presumably Timmy doesn't live anywhere near Columbia CC either.

Another issue might be that Tobin's house would be where Kav said they had football workouts run by Tobin's father until "dark", which would be quite late in the evening on July 1. Ford said that this was a pre party, before, she guessed, the others would go to a bigger party later, which was past her curfew as she was only 15. Plus she says the party was after her day at Colonial CC swimming. She had her swimming suit still on as well. How late does this sound like Ford could have gone to this party? And since Kav was presumably at Tobin's until
                            "dark", How and where do they get completely blasted by the time they meet Ford at this party?

Not insurmountable problems, but they are issues that first come to mind if July 1 is indeed the day.
                            Quoting myself because I read today that the location of Tm Gaudette's house has been verified in the press.

I looked up Dr. Ford's opening statement and it contains this quote: "One evening that summer, after a day of swimming at the club, I attended a small gathering at a house in the Chevy Chase/Bethesda area."

Chevy Chase is where Columbia CC is, and where she was swimming for the day. She elsewhere stated that the house in question was in the "vicinity of" Columbia CC and "near Columbia" CC. (She was shown a map related to this during her testimony as well.) Gaudette's house is in Rockville, MD, some 11 miles north of Chevy Chase. Seems difficult to imagine a local referring to that as "near" or "in the vicinty of" Columbia or "in" Chevy Chase/Bethesda.

I still think the phrase "evening after a day of swimming doesn't lend itself well to it being late. It suggests a 6 or 7 o'clock kind of time to me. K is at Tobin's with Tobin's father and other FB players 'til dark working out which is 9:30-10pm on July 1 in MD. K leaves, gets completely hammered with Judge, then shows at the party at...when? An hour... two hours later around midnight? That doesn't seem to jive with Ford's testimony all that well of it being evening, her having one beer, or her having a curfew and this being a "pre party"

Doesn't prove or disprove a single solitary thing. It may either cast some doubt on the July 1 party being the one in question, or, if it is as Sen Whitehouse so strongly suggested Friday, may cast doubt on Dr. Ford's veracity regarding some of those few details which she did provide. Or it may not.
                            Originally posted by WiscTJK
                            I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                            Originally posted by Timothy A
                            Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

The every weekend gang rapes allegations. With that many alleged participants how would that not leak to the authorities during that time frame? And of all the alleged victims, not a single one reports? And the person reporting today is female, and she says she kept attending HS parties while in college (really?), and knowing what she claims (namely as a female she'd be a target for the drugging, rape, and abuse) she kept attending? I'm with Alisyn.
                              *rolls eyes*

*rolls eyes harder*

I want to argue with you on this, but you're just not going to get it.
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Who's to say they actually went to the football workout? Who's to say that this one wasn't til dark, but maybe a morning workout? Who's to say they didn't go to Timmy's house first, and then Kavanaugh, Judge and PJ left and went elsewhere?

Maybe this wasn't the gathering where Ford was attacked. But it certainly shows that there were gatherings such as she described.

But it should be investigated.

Comment

Working...
                                X