This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    She came forward cause it freaked her out that her assaulter might end up on the Supreme Court of the United States. I'd freak out to if my attacker was going on the Supreme Court.

Like Amy Klobuchar said today. This isn't a conspiracy.
    That is what (((THEY))) want you to believe. Your Soros check list not have cleared
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Attempted Rape was a misdemeanor? What kind of archaic bs is that?
      Archaic bs. At least they changed it.
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

That's 1982. Pretty sure that's accurate from what I've seen.
        I'm not questioning the fact just baffled by how ridiculous that is. Is attempted murder also a misdemeanor?!

And before you say it Joe I don't care who came up with the law they deserve all our scorn.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Re: SCOTUS 13: Confirmation consternation contemplation

Will they all tweet the same thing at the same time like when they praise Calgary Ted?!
          Those are the easy ones to spot. The smarter ones started their accounts 3-5 years ago, have a somewhat American-looking photo, a competent grasp of English, and also re-Tweet non-political stuff to look more legit. There was an article about this not too long ago.

Comment

I'm not questioning the fact just baffled by how ridiculous that is. Is attempted murder also a misdemeanor?!

And before you say it Joe I don't care who came up with the law they deserve all our scorn.
            No. Attempted Rape is a misdemeanor in 1982 because of the Patriarchy. Gotta keep them females in line.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              Those are the easy ones to spot. The smarter ones started their accounts 3-5 years ago, have a somewhat American-looking photo, a competent grasp of English, and also re-Tweet non-political stuff to look more legit. There was an article about this not too long ago.
              I love when they make obvious grammar mistakes cause they ran it through a cruddy translator.
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

No. Attempted Rape is a misdemeanor in 1982 because of the Patriarchy. Gotta keep them females in line.
                Worked so well for the Catholic Church...
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

She didn't want to come forward in the first place.
                  That horse is out of the barn now.

Not filing doesn't make sense now. It could be weaponized by the Rs.
                  The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Will they all tweet the same thing at the same time like when they praise Calgary Ted?!
                    Only if it's at 2am local time.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                      That horse is out of the barn now.

Not filing doesn't make sense now. It could be weaponized by the Rs.
                      LOL.

No.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Worked so well for the Catholic Church...
                        Our abusers mostly liked boys and young men. The Vatican doesn't seem to share our concern.
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                          From a WaPoo article
                          There is only a SOL on charging him with a crime - not on determining if verifiable behavior was unbecoming for a SCOTUS nominee.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                            There is only a SOL on charging him with a crime - not on determining if verifiable behavior was unbecoming for a SCOTUS nominee.
                            Well, it is verifiable? It's a classic he said she said.
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              Well, it is verifiable? It's a classic he said she said.
                              To us it is he said she said. We don't know what they will find.

And remember the standard isn't reasonable doubt in this case...
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

To us it is he said she said. We don't know what they will find.

And remember the standard isn't reasonable doubt in this case...
                                No, its politics. That's worse.
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                                X