This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    Amy Coney Barrett. That will send chills up DiFi's spine.
    You should see a doctor about your permanent erection. I know you’re excited about imposing your Christian sharia law on the rest of us *******s, but if an erection lasts more than 4 hours it is a medical emergency. You can have tissue death from lack of blood flow.

Comment

Re: SCOTUS 13: Confirmation consternation contemplation

Originally posted by rufus View Post
      You youngsters don't know what yer missing. You could even make collect calls with them.
      "Collect call from Mr. Bob WeHadABabyItsABoy,"
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
        IALTO! Classic.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Just read that several WaPo readers who attended high school at roughly the same time period as Kavanaugh have written in to say that the term "boof" was used as a contraction for butt ****.

Remember, the Urban Dictionary didn't spring to life until the internet age.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
            Susan Collins?
            Naw, that was my girl. Ahhhh, Suzy. Quite the wild one back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
              Worked at DQ when I was in high school, answered the phone and got "Collect call from the El Paso County Jail for, dad help I'm in jail!" The owner just laughed when I told him and left his son there.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                Worked at DQ when I was in high school, answered the phone and got "Collect call from the El Paso County Jail for, dad help I'm in jail!" The owner just laughed when I told him and left his son there.
                I'm guessing you did not work in El Paso or anywhere near it, right?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                  There was a time when I kept getting collect phone calls on our home phone from the county jail from inmates looking for their lawyer to bail them out.

My number must have been pretty close to that particular lawyer. I was never home when this happened, so all I got was a message. And a laugh knowing they were still stuck in jail because they were too dumb to dial the correct number.
                  Russell Jaslow
                  [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                  U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                    I'm guessing you did not work in El Paso or anywhere near it, right?
                    Colorado Springs is in El Paso county

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                      You should see a doctor about your permanent erection. I know you’re excited about imposing your Christian sharia law on the rest of us *******s, but if an erection lasts more than 4 hours it is a medical emergency. You can have tissue death from lack of blood flow.
                      Follow the thread you heathen!
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

On another note, https://t.co/KWjVzANvXd?amp=1

EDIT, yes this is minutia.
                        Last edited by solovsfett; 09-28-2018, 09:53 PM.
                        Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

FBI already contacted attorneys of one of the two other women who have accused Kavanaugh, asked to set up a meeting as early as tonight.

Comment

Kavanaugh said his life is ruined. Parkland dad tweets: ‘Try having a child murdered’
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

A bit of levity.
                              https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0m6mCR...ature=youtu.be
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                                I'm not the smartest person in ND. I'd probably guess that's Doug Bergum based on life achievements. It ain't Kevin Cramer. At one time it might've been Dr. Ron Moe at UND.

As far as feelings, feel whatever you want. Personally, I wouldn't and don't allow events* from my K-12 years to still be affecting or controlling me. If you do, it's your choice. Control what's yours to control and how you choose to react to events is up to you, you control.

*I've never been criminally assaulted however so I can't speak to that level of event, but I've been bullied.
                                I will say that when I got the stupid message from the guy last month, I just didn’t respond. An angry response would have been counterproductive and not worth my energy. I simply ignored it

Comment

Working...
                                X