X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCOTUS 13: Confirmation consternation contemplation

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Reporting coming in that Heitkamp is voting no on Kavanaugh.
    Congratulations Kevin Cramer. < facepalm > Probably would've been that either way.

The guy just rubs me wrong.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
      Congratulations Kevin Cramer. < facepalm > Probably would've been that either way.

The guy just rubs me wrong.
      Enjoy. You're now a complete Trump state. All in, as they say. And her vote on this isn't going to matter either way.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Star trib just now:

Crowds line up hours before President Trump's Rochester visit, chanting "We want Kavanaugh" and "Roe v. Wade has got to go!" -- both mobilizing issues ahead of the midterms. Read the story: http://strib.mn/2OGVUOy

Comment

... her vote on this isn't going to matter either way.
          But it will to Sen Heitkamp's post-Senate career.
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            I might have to just walk away from this stuff til they vote. I am legit getting angry...

I gotta say though things are great for me! Finally us White Males get some power back!
            Stuff like this can occasionally make me think that "Bashing the Fash" isn't such a bad idea.

Comment

Good for her. Nice to see someone stand on principle. For the record, for all the whining we see in Dem forums about Red State Senators being sellouts, all Dems have now pledged to vote against Kavanaugh except for the still undecided Manchin, while all of them voted against tax theft and ACA repeal.
              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                Star trib just now:

Crowds line up hours before President Trump's Rochester visit, chanting "We want Kavanaugh" and "Roe v. Wade has got to go!" -- both mobilizing issues ahead of the midterms. Read the story: http://strib.mn/2OGVUOy
                Nothing to see there. Just ask Rover.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

She's toast anyway. ND and MO Senate are going red after all of this.

Comment

Yes Scoobs, Republicans are going to pick up both Minny Senate seats this year because a few hundred senior citizens started a pro Trump chant when he visited the state.
                    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      She's toast anyway. ND and MO Senate are going red after all of this.
                      I believe Claire can still win. She's an awesome Senator.

Comment

Comment

It's home fans at a home game cheering for the home team. I don't think you put more to it than that.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Some news about Flake and Collins. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDYDH7k8NKA

Comment

Well she is losing anyways so why not
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Turtle Boy giving a presser. Now Grassley up. Whole Repub Senate Judiciary Committee is giving a presser now.

A second sexual deviant will be put on the Court by the Party of family values. Think about that for a minute.

Comment

Working...
                                X