This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
    You're right. The one picture shows him not groping someone through body armor.
    You’re forgetting something.
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Re: SCOTUS 13: Confirmation consternation contemplation

Originally posted by unofan View Post
      You're right. The one picture shows him not groping someone through body armor.
      Not to even get into their history prior to the allegations (they were friends who joked around a lot hence the pic).

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
        You’re forgetting something.
        But you never knew anything to forget, so I'm still ahead

Comment

That picture did doom Franken. Had that not existed he'd still be in the Senate.
          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            As for Avenatti, he needs to get his witnesses to go public and now. Him just bloviating isnt enough. They need to be heard by the people.
            NBC News pretty much took that set of allegations apart earlier this week, especially when they tried to and could not find someone to corroborate them (including the four people Swetnick said could).
            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
              That picture did doom Franken. Had that not existed he'd still be in the Senate.
              No.

The avalanche of accusers after the picture came out doomed Franken.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                NBC News pretty much took that set of allegations apart earlier this week, especially when they tried to and could not find someone to corroborate them (including the four people Swetnick said could).
                Avenatti has lost me. I look at everything he does now with skepticism.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Nope try again.
                  The photo was quite harmful, and ****ing, to the Senator.
                  The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

I'm not sure I get some of the political analysis going on. If Trump Humpers are fired up over the Kavanaugh nomination, why would they stay fired up if he's confirmed? I mean, if you get what you want, why would you stay in a state of rage?

It's like if the refs make a terrible call against your team in a championship game. You may be angry in the moment, but if your team then goes on to win the championship, do you really care afterwards?

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

Reporting coming in that Heitkamp is voting no on Kavanaugh.

Comment

I'm not sure I get some of the political analysis going on. If Trump Humpers are fired up over the Kavanaugh nomination, why would they stay fired up if he's confirmed? I mean, if you get what you want, why would you stay in a state of rage?

It's like if the refs make a terrible call against your team in a championship game. You may be angry in the moment, but if your team then goes on to win the championship, do you really care afterwards?
                        Have you been asleep since 1980? They're ****ed at what happened to Kavanaugh and they'll stay ****ed about it. They hold grudges. They never let anything go. Ever.

Comment

I will laugh when in 4 years Roe vs. Wade is still on the books and you sold your soul to the Devil for nothing.
                          Roe?

I thought this was about Kavanaugh.

Are you admitting this adventure is the new norm?

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

... why would they stay fired up if he's confirmed?
                            Tweet-fueled. Expect huuuuge usage of the words obstruct, delay.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                              They could have turned the letter over immediately and let a proper investigation happen. It was a last ditch Hail Mary.
                              This narrative is complete and utter bs. Feinstein did the right thing. The Democrats never leaked this.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                Have you been asleep since 1980? They're ****ed at what happened to Kavanaugh and they'll stay ****ed about it. They hold grudges. They never let anything go. Ever.
                                Then......they'd be at the same level of rage that they've been at since 1980, excepting the ones who have died since then....so no net benefit if Kavanaugh is confirmed.

If he's not confirmed, sure, but if he is, and they're STILL bleating about it I can't see how that outweighs the negatives of women coming out to slaughter the GOP this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X