This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    Regardless of the truth, I think the falsely accused narrative resonates with a lot of people.
    As long as the accused is a rich white male, he failed to add.

Comment

• Re: SCOTUS 13: Confirmation consternation contemplation

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      I'm telling you. I know you don't believe me but something changed in the last week. How big or how small it ends up being is yet to be determined, but something did change.
      Honestly, I believe part of the change you're feeling aligns to the allegations.
      It went from an "I can believe that" allegation (Dr. Ford) to a "What? Seriously? Organized weekly drugged rape parties? Really?" difficult to fathom by the number of moving parts allegation (Swetnick).

In my mind, if Kavanaugh was just having to face down Ford, he'd have a much larger problem. But Swetnick's claim made it far easier to dismiss all claims and that's insulting to Ford, who I find most plausible.
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
        Regardless of the truth, I think the falsely accused narrative resonates with a lot of people.
        I don't see how it resonates unless you have a persecution complex. How many people are falsely accused of attempted rape? That's not the same thing as saying something that got taken the wrong way or someone thinking you were standing too close to them on the subway.
        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Drudge gonna Drudge:
          BATTLE FOR BRETT REACHES CLIMAX
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

People who have been trained to be irrationally afraid of everything are afraid. Shocking.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              The Dems overplayed their hand and it will now blow up in their face.
              That seems to be how things are moving.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                Honestly, I believe part of the change you're feeling aligns to the allegations.
                It went from an "I can believe that" allegation (Dr. Ford) to a "What? Seriously? Organized weekly drugged rape parties? Really?" difficult to fathom by the number of moving parts allegation (Swetnick).

In my mind, if Kavanaugh was just having to face down Ford, he'd have a much larger problem. But Swetnick's claim made it far easier to dismiss all claims and that's insulting to Ford, who I find most plausible.
                I don't see that because the GOP was always going to circle the wagons regardless. Unless Ford had video, unlikely given what home movie cameras looked like in 1982, or Judge himself confessed to being part of an attempted rape, again extremely unlikely, we'd be in the same place we're at now.

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
                  I don't see how it resonates unless you have a persecution complex. How many people are falsely accused of attempted rape? That's not the same thing as saying something that got taken the wrong way or someone thinking you were standing too close to them on the subway.
                  People worry about all kinds of crazy one in a million type things. Democrats jumped the gun on this one and as Scooby says the tide is turning.
                  Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                  Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

Agree Swetnick's completely incredible claims and Avenetti jumping into the fray hurt Ford. I found the Ramirez allegations the most plausible. But she had even less of a fact backed claim then Ford, who herself had very little in the way of facts to rely on.

Collins has apparently characterized the FBI check as a "very thorough investigation."
                    Originally posted by WiscTJK
                    I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                    Originally posted by Timothy A
                    Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

• Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                      People who have been trained to be irrationally afraid of everything are afraid. Shocking.
                      Couldn’t agree more.
                      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                        Couldn’t agree more.
                        Signed,
                        Obama era ammo hoarder
                        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                          people who have been trained to be irrationally afraid of everything are afraid. Shocking.
                          mah gunz!

Comment

People worry about all kinds of crazy one in a million type things. Democrats jumped the gun on this one and as Scooby says the tide is turning.
                            I'm a little curious how else you or Scooby thinks they should have played it? Ignored Ford? Trashed her like the Republicans did?

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              Ed Markey calling this a Republican cover up. Jesus just shut up.
                              Oh to have John F Kerry return....
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                                I found the Ramirez allegations the most plausible.
                                Even over Dr. Ford, yes.

The FBI was supposed to look into those because they were before the SJC, weren't they?

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X