X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    No, its politics. That's worse.
    He’s unfit. Move on. There are plenty of other conservatives.

Comment

Re: SCOTUS 13: Confirmation consternation contemplation

My name is Handyman and I approve (and feel exactly the same as) this message. I know the name and face of everyone who bullied me post 3rd grade and in many cases could tell you when and where it happened.
      I couldn't, and I was bullied all the time in school. And needless to say, I wasn't drinking during those times.

Thank you, Scooby, for clarifying your statement, sincerely.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

FBI needs to interview everyone who was "at Timmy's" on July 1st, 1982.

What time did this gathering start?

Who was present?

Was there drinking going on? Was anyone present visibly intoxicated?

How long did this gathering go on for?

Did everyone leave at roughly the same time, or did some people leave earlier than others?

Did anyone else arrive at this gathering in the period after it first began?

Were there any girls at this gathering?

Did people go somewhere else after this gathering broke up?

Where did everyone go after this gathering broke up?

Did Kavanaugh, Judge and PJ leave together?

They also need to interview past students at Georgetown Prep in the early 80's as to their understanding what the terms "Devil's Triangle" and "boofing" referred to among the student body.

They also need to extensively interview Renate.

And everyone from Yale involved in the email chain about whether the story about Kavanaugh sticking his dick in a girl's face would come out.
        Last edited by rufus; 09-28-2018, 04:48 PM.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post

What time did this gathering start?

Who was present?

Was there drinking going on? Were anyone present visibly intoxicated?

How long did this gathering go on for?

Did everyone leave at roughly the same time, or did some people leave earlier than others?

Did anyone else arrive at this gathering in the period after it first began?

Did people go somewhere else after this gathering broke up?

Where did everyone go after this gathering broke up?

Did Kavanaugh, Judge and PJ leave together?

They also need to interview past students at Georgetown Prep in the early 80's as to their understanding what the terms "Devil's Triangle" and "boofing" referred to among the student body.

They also need to extensively interview Renate.
          This is how the investigation should be handled:

I'm prepared to scour the the Earth for that mother****er. If Butch goes to Indochina, I want a ni**er hiding in a bowl of rice ready to pop a cap in his ***.

Edit: apparently the N word is not censored here. My bad.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Sounds like flake changed his mind after a confrontation in an elevator.

And by confrontation I mean he was confronted with the consequences of his decisions. He was confronted with what will happen if women are ignored and dismissed. That confrontation helped lead to this FBI investigation.

Hand or rover (can’t remember who it was) was right. The senators need to see the real people impacted by this and the anguish it causes.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

More on the July 1st party.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.b1d0760425c7

Comment

I hope Mitch McConnell gets hit by a bus. He’s the worst of the worst and a complete sociopath. Lying through his teeth. It’s like trump with a vocabulary.
                Code:
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                  Well, it is verifiable? It's a classic he said she said.
                  Probably not "verifiable," if that means smoking gun. But trial outcomes are rarely determined by smoking guns. Those cases are usually either settled or resolved by summary judgment. The rest usually turn on the credibility of a witness or witnesses and on how the facts as a whole fit together. Everybody knows this is not a trial to determine his guilt, but an FBI investigation into all these factors is the right way to resolve this. Politics will never be taken completely out of it, but assigning a fact finder whose regular job is to investigate facts is the best we can do.

At the very least, this guy has a temperament problem. He's been around DC all his life; he knows the game very well. He was not ambushed. He lost his temper which, as it turns out, is completely consistent with the way various Ford supporters described him.

Comment

I think the Republicans are making the lemonade. The narrow scope of the investigation will be very hard to prove. Disproving his obvious lies about drinking, blacking out, notes in yearbook, alumnius, etc... would have been much easier and made his character obvious to all.

As it stands now I'm guessing all that stuff will now be held as untouchable.

I still don't understand why he didn't just apologize when Dr. Ford surfaced, honestly claimed he didn't remember it that way, and emphatically stated it is not who he is today.

Comment

A sort of paper tiger?
                      Code:

Comment

Re: the shock of the lack of enforcement for attempted rape.

Have none of you seen "The Accused"?
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by sagard View Post
                          I think the Republicans are making the lemonade. The narrow scope of the investigation will be very hard to prove. Disproving his obvious lies about drinking, blacking out, notes in yearbook, alumnius, etc... would have been much easier and made his character obvious to all.

As it stands now I'm guessing all that stuff will now be held as untouchable.

I still don't understand why he didn't just apologize when Dr. Ford surfaced, honestly claimed he didn't remember it that way, and emphatically stated it is not who he is today.
                          Supposedly, the investigation is limited to "any credible allegations made so far". Cruz said that it's his understanding that the FBI decides what credible allegations it chooses to investigate. I would assume committee members could offer up suggestions of what they would wish to be pursued, and the FBI will decide which they would follow up on.

If so, I hope the Democrats ask that Kavanaugh's truthfulness about his drinking, and the things that were in his high school yearbook be looked at. Who wwere the editors of that yearbook? Did they really push for yearbook entries to be exaggerated and sensationalized?

Comment

Kavanaugh must be crapping his pants. Bets that he withdraws before the investigation gets completed?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                              How in the < bleep > can anyone (besides Marilou Henner) answer that question.

Ponder it: Where were you on July 1, 1982, and what were you doing?
                              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Gestating.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X