Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCOTUS 12: Will Kavanaugh Be Confirmed?

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    You think being the smartest kid in my class (nobody's ever bullied the smart kid), and from a poorer family (without the cool kid stuff other had), was joy and happiness?

I stopped thinking about those who done me wrong long ago. Why? They ain't worth my time.
    You just can't even help it, can you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
      I have a close relative who recently retired as a special agent in charge, and know 3 or 4 other agents fairly well. I don't know what you've heard, but my understanding is they no longer employ thumb screws or jumper cables. They are pretty smart, though. Which is why lawyers often tell at risk clients to clam up unless there is some compelling reason not to. Having said that though, I believe Judge said that he would be willing to cooperate in any confidential inquiry.
      Ya I think you need to re read what I said. You and Sicatoka are taking it way out of context. I assume you know that and are just being a smartass like he is but still on the off chance you aren't maybe try.

Here try this...ever been interrogated by local police? The FBI is better at it than they are. That is the point I am making. If they think there is more to the story than what someone is saying they will keep plugging away. Nothing nefarious or devious just do their job.

Now going forward hopefully you all will stop mischaracterizing my statements. I apologize if I was unclear.
      Last edited by Handyman; 09-28-2018, 02:37 PM.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by DisplacedCornellian View Post
        *pondering whether a "second-rate" Tucker Carlson is worse than, or an improvement upon, the original*
        Off brand TC is worse because he is a ripoff of a ripoff. It's like making copies the more you copy the copy the worse it looks

Christ even his humble brag stunk of the D-bag in the bow tie.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
          You just can't even help it, can you?
          It is what it is.
          The numbers don't lie.
          And nobody's ever bullied the smart kid amirite?
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

It is what it is.
            The numbers don't lie.
            Are you sure it was because you were the smart kid and not because you dangled it in peoples' faces? (not in the Kavanaugh/Ramirez sense)

Put it this way, I'm not disputing whether it's true, I'm mocking you for saying it.
            Last edited by GrinCDXX; 09-28-2018, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Since we're playing "what if they find" ...

What if the FBI finds irrefutable proof that Dr. Ford is being untruthful in her claim against Kavanaugh.
              That would be a good thing to know as well...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                It is what it is.
                The numbers don't lie.
                What does that have to do with the price of tea in China? Just because it doesn't bother you doesn't mean everyone feels the same. Your little judgement shows more weakness than you want it to.

You sound like the women who tell domestic violence victims to get over it and let it go.
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                  Are you sure it was because you were the smart kid and not because you dangled it in peoples' faces? (not in the Kavanaugh/Ramirez sense)

Put it this way, I'm not disputing whether it's true, I'm mocking you for saying it.
                  You could ask how many students were in his class...I mean he is from NoDak so it could be low double digits
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

It is what it is.
                    The numbers don't lie.
                    When people tell you that you can out dick pretty much anybody anywhere, it's not a compliment, Sica.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      You could ask how many students were in his class...I mean he is from NoDak so it could be low double digits
                      Take away family members and it's probably low single-digits.
                      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
                        Then it looks like a delay is a done deal.
                        Sounds like they will indeed have the FBI investigate.
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

After the divisiveness, more #WalkAway. https://www.infowars.com/backfire-de...anaugh-circus/

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                            Take away family members and it's probably low single-digits.
                            You are on fire NBA Jam style!
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

It is what it is.
                              The numbers don't lie.
                              *look guys, I can't help it that I have a really big dick*

Comment

Working...
                              X