Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scotus 11: Will Thomas Ever Speak Again?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Scotus 11: Will Thomas Ever Speak Again?

Kavanaugh vote is officially cancelled now

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Kavanaugh vote is officially cancelled now
      Postponed, you mean?

Comment

Mark Judge, the man who Christine Blasey Ford has said was in the room while Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh allegedly assaulted her when they were in high school, has declined to speak before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Democrats had called for him to do so. But in a statement to committee chairman Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), Judge claimed he had no memory of the incident and declined to speak publicly about the allegation.

“I did not ask to be involved in this matter nor did anyone ask me to be involved,” Judge said in a letter signed by his lawyer on Tuesday. “The only reason I am involved is because Dr. Christine Blasey Ford remembers me as the other person in the room during the alleged assault.”

“In fact, I have no memory of this alleged incident,” he added. “Brett Kavanaugh and I were friends in high school but I do not recall the party described in Ford’s letter. More to the point, I never saw Brett act in the matter Dr. Ford describes.”
        https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b04d32ebfd8c01

Appears Mark Judge is a liar too. I bet the girl in the room was the only one not black out drunk during the incident. Just goes to show you not to get black out drunk.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
          Postponed, you mean?
          Yes that was a given. The official vote they planned on won’t happen when they planned it.
          My bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b04d32ebfd8c01

Appears Mark Judge is a liar too. I bet the girl in the room was the only one not black out drunk during the incident. Just goes to show you not to get black out drunk.
            Also shows you shouldn’t be a woman. So many men rushing to condemn her.
            Had a debate with a cousin of mine this week and he’s just sick with worry about the innocent men that metoo has ruined. Realized he’s been conditioned to believe men over women, and value men over women in just about everything. Not a word of sorrow for female victims

Comment

Mark judge has refused to testify. Wonder what people would say if the woman had refused to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                Mark judge has refused to testify. Wonder what people would say if the woman had refused to do so.
                It's a different situation between Judge and Miss Ford; she's making her name known to the public by her own choice. (One I support, BTW.) He's been dragged into this situation against his will, and likely is doing what he can to either not offend his friend with many connections or lie to Congress, because I hear that last one can have dire consequences...when you're not an elected official.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                  It's a different situation between Judge and Miss Ford; she's making her name known to the public by her own choice. (One I support, BTW.) He's been dragged into this situation against his will, and likely is doing what he can to either not offend his friend with many connections or lie to Congress, because I hear that last one can have dire consequences...when you're not an elected official.
                  He's written books about his drunken teenage escapades, so no, none of this is part of his past he wished would remain hidden.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                    If a buddy of mine had been wrongfully accused and I could testify to try and make it right, I would do it in a heartbeat. Now it just looks to me like he knows he can't tell the truth about what happened that night.

Comment

Feinstein said, that Ford “is a woman that has been, I think, profoundly impacted, on this…I can't say that everything is truthful. I don't know."

So Sen Feinstein is now saying she doesn’t know if “everything is truthful” in Ms Ford’s allegations?

What in the < bleep >.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...thful-n2520256
                      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Guessing she just misspoke because she's like 90.

Comment

Mark Judge’s attorney has released a statement letter from him saying he has no recollections of any events as described in Ms Ford’s letter and adds he never saw such behavior from Kavanaugh ... for whatever that’s worth.

Sen Grassley claims he’s tried to reach Ms Ford (via email) multiple times over the last 36 hours and has received no reply. How about you pick up a phone and call her attorney.
                          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                            Feinstein said, that Ford “is a woman that has been, I think, profoundly impacted, on this…I can't say that everything is truthful. I don't know."

So Sen Feinstein is now saying she doesn’t know if “everything is truthful” in Ms Ford’s allegations?

What in the < bleep >.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...thful-n2520256
                            I don't see that as a W T F moment at all. If she had said that she knew everything Ms. Ford said was true, you would have expected her to produce proof of this certainty. But there is no conclusive proof, at least at this point.

Comment

• Guessing she just misspoke because she's like 90.
                              90?
                              C’mon.
                              I’m taking the over on that. .

When I saw it I wondered if that’d been taken completely in context because it simply blows up everything Sen Feinstein had put out there.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                                Mark Judge’s attorney has released a statement letter from him saying he has no recollections of any events as described in Ms Ford’s letter and adds he never saw such behavior from Kavanaugh ... for whatever that’s worth.

Sen Grassley claims he’s tried to reach Ms Ford (via email) multiple times over the last 36 hours and has received no reply. How about you pick up a phone and call her attorney.
                                Me thinks Grassley kind of set this up by saying Ford would be there to testify before they ever spoke with her or her attorney about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X