Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cops 6: The More You Pay, The Faster We'll Come!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 6: The More You Pay, The Faster We'll Come!

Watch out, dx. The cop who murdered him lives in Oakdale and protestors are now there

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Watch out, dx. The cop who murdered him lives in Oakdale and protestors are now there
      Wut?
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Wut?
        Edited above.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          "The law requires me to keep a residence in the city, honey. I'd never use it to cheat on you. Don't you trust me?!"
          Chicago Cops are a breed of their own. They run the full spectrum of honest, hard working "Good Guys" to complete dirty, on-the-take sleaze ball to the Aryian Brotherhood... So yea, I'm sure nothing negative ever happened at one of these faux residences

It's an antiquated rule, but Chicago PD is still one of the most sought after cop jobs in the state, so they aint fixing what aint broke. A former coworker of mine left that job when he was hired on with CPD. His was one of several thousand applications for like 50 positions. The entire process from clicking "send" on the initial application to being told "You're hired" was around a year if I recall correctly.
          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Edited above.
            That’s a little too close for comfort (he said with a certain privilege)

This is not ok. His neighbors and family don’t deserve this. Let the law handle it. Now resources in GDO need to be diverted to keep things safe there. I don’t like this one ****ing bit. Someone else is going to get hurt and it’s going to be bad for everyone.
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

The worst part about this is, THIS IS DURING A ****ING PANDEMIC. Just by gathering people are going to die.
              Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                That’s a little too close for comfort (he said with a certain privilege)

This is not ok. His neighbors and family don’t deserve this. Let the law handle it. Now resources in GDO need to be diverted to keep things safe there. I don’t like this one ****ing bit. Someone else is going to get hurt and it’s going to be bad for everyone.
                This is why I reported every tweet or post giving his address. The guy should rot, but leave his family and neighbors out of it. They've been trying to order food, but the delivery drivers are being scared off by the protesters.
                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                  This is why I reported every tweet or post giving his address. The guy should rot, but leave his family and neighbors out of it. They've been trying to order food, but the delivery drivers are being scared off by the protesters.
                  Ditto. It’s not acceptable. A coworker of a friend lives a block away. Terrified.
                  Code:

Comment

Yeah this is ridiculous and now the protesters have completely changed the story and become the villains. There is zero need nor excuse for any of this.

Rioting, looting and vigilante justice are not ok. The ends never justify the means and you end up hurting all the wrong people.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      Are they looting target?!
                      Yes, watching video of it now...and Cub.
                      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                      Originally posted by Quizmire
                      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

I feel like it’s somewhat common. I grew up next to a sheriff who purposely wouldn’t live in his county of work
                        Recently the city of South Bend, IN sought approval from the city council to increase pay for South Bend Police officers and also to increase substantially the bonus they get for living in the city. Right now it is $400 and the goal it to increase it to $2500. The president of the FOP admitted it was hard to get the cops to reside in the city. The reason? The cops think there is too much crime in South Bend. I don't know, ever thought of maybe doing your jobs better? When I try to negotiate raises for my members I usually gather the evidence that shows they are more productive or are generating more wealth for the employer. I guess I've been going about this the wrong way for all these years.

Comment

Interesting, the first socially distant riot. https://www.fox9.com/live
                          YALE HOCKEY
                          2013 National Champions

Comment

I hope they all go to prison...bunch of *******s. Way to take a stand by destroying a business and stealing from it.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Yeah, arrest all the property damagers

Comment

Yeah, arrest all the property damagers

LOL. Well played.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X