Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Basketball 2018-19: Duke or UNC Losing Is Fine With Me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    https://twitter.com/cjzero/status/14...952930308?s=21

holy **** are there going to be some long suspensions.
    I love the quick switch from "alright let's get through the credits and good byes" to "HOLY **** THINGS ARE HAPPENING!!!"

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    https://twitter.com/cjzero/status/14...952930308?s=21

holy **** are there going to be some long suspensions.

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    Per ESPN, Coach K will be retiring/leaving Duke at the end of next season.

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I always thought the Fab Five were really fun.

**** Michigan with Florida's dick.
    It really sucks that they were caught up in such a terrible scandal. They were so separated from the school for SO long that it was sad, when they brought so much to the school at the time. It still shocks me the horribly racist response they got from people associated with the school- when they just were being who they are with the long shorts and black shoes.

I hope to meet Coach Howard someday (we have had the chance to meet quite a few coaches...), but have met Jimmy King, and know what Jalen Rose had done in Detroit- these are really great people.

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    And Baylor makes quick work of Gonzaga to win.
    Boy, did that get out of hand quick- I was watching something else, and then turned to the game- and it was 20 something to 8. Watched up to halftime, and the closest I saw was 12.

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    And Baylor makes quick work of Gonzaga to win.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    Stanford wins the women's tournament. Stanford extends its streak of an NCAA championship in some sport to 45 years.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Howard is one of the few Michigan Players I never hated. I can never cheer for a Big Ten squad, but I like that he is succeeding.
    I always thought the Fab Five were really fun.

**** Michigan with Florida's dick.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Suuggggs!!

Leave a comment:

• bronconick
    replied
    Calling backboard to save a perfect season

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    Wow the forum software pulled a real Big10.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by bronconick View Post

I don't mind Michigan basketball, mainly because I was in the U of M hospital for a couple months in 2013 and ended up having half the people working on the floor visit repeatedly since I had the tourney games on while other people had FOX News or re-runs. I mock Michigan football endlessly, however.
    UofM hospital system is excellent. Glad things went well for ya.

As I've gotten older I find I don't have the same dislike for the two Big 10 schools in this state. Except in hockey, more against Michigan than Sparty though. We did own Ryan Miller after all. ;-)

Leave a comment:

• bronconick
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco View Post

I know you're upset about the 'Noles, but Michigan basketball is kinda fun to watch this season. I love that the former Michigan center decided to build his team around a bunch of bigs, kinda saying FU to small ball outside sh1t. It will be interesting to see if they can handle a UCLA team that can shoot well.
    I don't mind Michigan basketball, mainly because I was in the U of M hospital for a couple months in 2013 and ended up having half the people working on the floor visit repeatedly since I had the tourney games on while other people had FOX News or re-runs. I mock Michigan football endlessly, however.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    I'd never heard of hero ball but that's a great term. It's like playing NBA2K and building up a HOFer based on being a selfish hog. That's the template. Ugh.
    I stole it from Gopherhole...its what their main criticism of Marcus Carr and Richard Pitino's offense was.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Oh I have...I know that is why this has permeated the college game. Everyone wants to be Steph Curry or James Harden. It is unwatchable.

It is one of the reasons I hope the NBA gets rid of the 1 year rule. Then the hero ball type players can go to the G League and college can go back to fundamentals. The quality of players will go down but the product will improve. Happened the last time there was the mass skipping of college by the elite players. (The Garnett Era)
    I'd never heard of hero ball but that's a great term. It's like playing NBA2K and building up a HOFer based on being a selfish hog. That's the template. Ugh.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X