Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2018-19: Let's Be Honest, Jerrah is the Real Commissioner.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2018-19: Let's Be Honest, Jerrah is the Real Commissioner.

New England 38, Los Angeles 33.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

I've had this feeling the past few days about this young team with a fresh face QB and a new coach knocking off the favorite. Kinda like 17 years ago to the day.
      A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Rams winning seems to be the most prevalent prediction via sport sites. Some saying a blowout. We havent had many proper blowouts recently (2014, 2003).

Im going to say: Rams 20, Patriots 17
        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
          I've had this feeling the past few days about this young team with a fresh face QB and a new coach knocking off the favorite. Kinda like 17 years ago to the day.
          I disliked that game. Was rooting for the Rams. And in fact, I'll be sporting the same jersey as I wore then: blue/yellow Orlando Pace jersey. No hatred towards the Pats, and as mentioned, I think Pats will win, but if I had a gun to my head forced to choose a team to root for, I'll roll with the Rams.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
            Inshalla
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Rams 50 Pats 24
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

35-17
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  Rams 50 Pats 24
                  inshalla
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Disappointing crop of commercials so far. 31 (48%) ads ranked, only four have been an 8+. Most have been a 6. Madison Ave better step it up.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                      Disappointing crop of commercials so far. 31 (48%) ads ranked, only four have been an 8+. Most have been a 6. Madison Ave better step it up.
                      Jeebus. We're 0-fer so far.
                      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

I usually hate these Bud Light ones, but the LOTR-ish one was kind of clever.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

The Bud one was pretty good. Serious shade. I like it.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                            Jeebus. We're 0-fer so far.
                            I have to assume the best ones weren't available early for review. Of course, the awful ones won't be available either.
                            Last edited by ticapnews; 02-03-2019, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              The Bud one was pretty good. Serious shade. I like it.
                              No corn syrup? Whoopee. Like using rice in the brew is anything better.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                                No corn syrup? Whoopee. Like using rice in the brew is anything better.
                                Sugar makes it rum beer, rice is at least a grain.

Comment

Working...
                                X