Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2018-19: Let's Be Honest, Jerrah is the Real Commissioner.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
    Jimmies.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Re: NFL 2018-19: Let's Be Honest, Jerrah is the Real Commissioner.

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
      So there's a movement afoot on the Internet to get Maroon 5 to play the song Sweet Victory from the Band Geeks episode of SpongeBob Squarepants at halftime, in honor of Stephen Hillenburg (creator of SpongeBob who died recently.)

Maroon 5 slipped a picture of SpongeBob in their preview trailer, and now have announced that Rodger Bumpass (voice of Squidward) will be introducing them.

This is either going to delight the Internet or become one of the greatest trolls of all time.
      1. I've seen enough SBSP to know that Bumpass is the perfect name for someone voicing Squidward
      2. Not enough to have ever seen that episode nor have ever heard the song
      3. Sure as hell not enough to know why fans would want Maroon 5 to play it
      4. w.t.f. the show has been on since 2004?

I decided to look it up on YouTube. Had the SB HT show already jumped the shark by 2005? If not that's some sweet foreshadowing of things to come.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
        Jimmies.
        Boston sucks.

Though Schrafft's was pretty awesome.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Man people think the Vikings fans are whiny.

ā€œNFL Commissioner Roger Goodell is set to speak out on the controversial no-call in the game between the New Orleans Saints and Los Angeles Rams, as lawmakers and legal experts demand action amid the outrage.ā€

https://thehill.com/briefingroom-blo...by-controversy
          Here's what he should say: "It was a horrible non-call. Referees make mistakes. Get the **** over it."
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            I took the average age of the Fox News audience and divided by 2.
            Oh my god I just about ****ed myself.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
              Here's the thing: I want to believe that you know this information based upon reading it due to the recent announcement, but because it's you I'm left with the nagging suspicion that you simply new all of that information from having watched the show when you were 12.
              If it's odd, internet-worthy, or Japanese, Twitch is well-versed in it. He could probably petition, and get, permission to teach all of it in a legit college course, given some of the courses out there.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

So mookie isn't the only one versed in the legend that is akira fubuki??
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  Googled, and shall not answer that. I'll let him field that question.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    $2 bukake in Fusaki.
                    A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

HOF inductees announced.

https://sports.yahoo.com/champ-baile...221420730.html
                      A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                        Really happy Ty Law made it. Well deserved.
                        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Mahomes named league MVP. Well deserved
                          Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                            Really happy Ty Law made it. Well deserved.
                            yup. good class right here all around.
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Ty deserves it.

Official prediction: NE 45, LA 34.

Comment

LA 53 NE 50 (ot)

Might as well put the capstone on a ridiculous season.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X