Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football 2018-19: We Want Mugs, Pugs, Thugs... AND METHODISTS on our team!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    Big XII: Don't make the "Horns Down" sign or it'll cost you.
    Taking a page out of the No Fun League’s book...
    AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

• Re: College Football 2018-19: We Want Mugs, Pugs, Thugs... AND METHODISTS on our team

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
      Big XII: Don't make the "Horns Down" sign or it'll cost you.
      Who is this a warning to?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
        Who is this a warning to?
        The entire league, aka Oklahoma.
        AF 99

Comment

• Re: College Football 2018-19: We Want Mugs, Pugs, Thugs... AND METHODISTS on our team

Streisand effect in 3, 2, 1, ...

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
            The entire league, aka Oklahoma.
            What I mean is who would have to make and display such a sign how would the respective program be punished? Are they saying a fan in the stands can't have a sign with upside down horns?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
              What I mean is who would have to make and display such a sign how would the respective program be punished? Are they saying a fan in the stands can't have a sign with upside down horns?
              See the link.. ultimately players and team officials.

There’s not great definition in the rule, and it sure seems it will be inconsistently called.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/27202541/big-12-horns-ok-depending-usage
              AF 99

Comment

This is the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  This is the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen.
                  “Intimidating the crowd” still gets me every time lol.
                  AF 99

Comment

• Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                    See the link.. ultimately players and team officials.

There’s not great definition in the rule, and it sure seems it will be inconsistently called.

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...epending-usage
                    fixed link
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

No word on what the lawyers got and no interest?

https://www.hbsslaw.com/cases/ncaa--...ion-settlement
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

As college football fan without an actual team to cheer for, there are things I look forward to:

1. Michigan losing to Ohio State.
                        2. Michigan losing to Michigan State.
                        3. Michigan losing to Iowa or Illinois when their season is on the line.
                        4. Michigan fans thinking their team is somehow still relevant in the national discussion, considering points 1-3.
                        5. Michigan State becoming Big Brother in football too.
                        6. Georgia perpetually coming up short against Alabama.
                        7. Notre Dame running through cupcakes, making the playoff, and then losing to a good team.
                        8. Oregon having the worst uniforms.
                        9. Washington State Couging it in at the worst time.
                        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                        Patreon for exclusive writing content
                        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

I’m in a similar boat.

That’s a pretty good list, but you left out; losses by Alabama, USC, Florida, Florida State, Clemson, Texas, OU, and many others.

Basically, I just hate-watch the whole season and have a ball doing it.
                          If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                            I’m in a similar boat.

That’s a pretty good list, but you left out; losses by Alabama, USC, Florida, Florida State, Clemson, Texas, OU, and many others.

Basically, I just hate-watch the whole season and have a ball doing it.
                            I could have kept going. Also, here in Michigan, I feel you're forced to choose between Michigan and Michigan State the moment you come out of the womb. At first I did, but as I got older, I was like "this is stupid." So I started hate-watching college football.
                            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                            Patreon for exclusive writing content
                            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                              As college football fan without an actual team to cheer for, there are things I look forward to:

1. Michigan losing to Ohio State.
                              2. Michigan losing to Michigan State.
                              3. Michigan losing to Iowa or Illinois when their season is on the line.
                              4. Michigan fans thinking their team is somehow still relevant in the national discussion, considering points 1-3.
                              5. Michigan State becoming Big Brother in football too.
                              6. Georgia perpetually coming up short against Alabama.
                              7. Notre Dame running through cupcakes, making the playoff, and then losing to a good team.
                              8. Oregon having the worst uniforms.
                              9. Washington State Couging it in at the worst time.
                              Wazzu Couging It is a favorite pastime of the PNW, especially in the Apple Cup or a bowl game!
                              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

You guys should just be gopher fans.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X