No announcement yet.

USCHO Cooks: Are you our Top Chef?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What in the wide wide world of sports?!

That's... huh.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

I am so very, very, very confused.
      How do we know you're you?
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

How do we know you're you?
        Earl Weaver is my Kerouac
        Code:
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Looking for healthy-ish ideas for breakfast I can put in my Instant Pot. No oatmeal.
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• I wonder if there’s an egg bake recipe that would work in one. My wife and I have an Instant Pot, but we rarely use it because we always seem to mess up with it.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
              Looking for healthy-ish ideas for breakfast I can put in my Instant Pot. No oatmeal.
              I'm a huge fan of homemade jimmy dean delights. English muffin, lean turkey sausage, baked egg white, and if I'm feeling indulgent a third of a slice of Swiss.

I make them in batches and food saver them. Takes about an hour and a half to make a batch of like 36. Then about 90 seconds a day.

still haven't figured out what to do with the frozen yolks. Saved some for egg nog this past winter. Ice cream certainly seems apt. Otherwise likely homemade pastas or hollandaise at some point.
              Code:

Comment

• When buying ice cream, I've learned the heavier the container, the better. The difference between buying ice cream and buying air.
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                  Anyone ever added PB to brownie mix and if so do you do it in a way that makes PB swirls, or does it end up blending in?
                  Haven't done it, but I assume it's sort of like mixing in caramel. Make sure you barely blend it in. Maybe 2-3 swipes with a fork. Too much blending and it ends up all mixed in and not "swirly". However, the different water content of PB might have different results. Worth a try.

Comment

• Trying to find an okay recipe for Hawaiian bread.

Comment

Trying to find an okay recipe for Hawaiian bread.
                      If you know any Hawaiians:

Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Trying to find an okay recipe for Hawaiian bread.
                        You want to make Hawaiian bread, or using King’s Hawaiian bread in a recipe?
                        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

Comment

• Make it.

Comment

• Once upon a time there was a botanist, and she was upset with her slightly chubby husband. She was so upset with her husband that she decided to ruin his dinner by finding the most disgusting plant she could find that was also edible. She fed it to him the first time as a more healthful option for dinner than his usual side dish. Taking glee in watching him choke down the dish that she decided to make it a regular part of their family’s food rotation. After all, her glee in his suffering far exceeded her own dislike in eating the plant.

So complete was her happiness at this move that she shared it with some of her friends who had sometimes complained about their husbands. And this nasty trend spread across the town. Eventually, it became so common, and sold as this healthful dish that others, not in on the joke, started to actually seek it out for their own use. And that’s how the world became eternally cursed with kale.

Comment

• Kale is ****ing awful. Spinach is a quadrillion times more edible and tasty.
                              Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                Kale is ****ing awful. Spinach is a quadrillion times more edible and tasty.
                                I prefer kale to spinach when cooking a pasta (think like lemon shrimp pasta with tomatoes). It holds up well and does not get over cooked. Raw kale on the other hand.
                                In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Originally posted by burd
                                I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

Working...
                                X