X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCOTUS 10: Pack the Court!

Originally posted by burd View Post
    Predicted evangelical's answer: I am prohibited from committing sexual assault with my *****. (equating sexual assault with committing or aiding in the commission of murder of a human being in my body).
    Yeah, it's always the same argument. It's two people, not one. And since it's two people you don't get to do whatever you want with your body cause you're sharing it with someone else.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

I think I'm in love with Kamala Harris.
      "Selective Service" has been the popular middle-aged white male response.

Because, you know, it's totally the same thing.

Comment

I expect her to get "assurances" from the WH any minute now to make sure she votes the right way
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

More has leaked:

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I expect her to get "assurances" from the WH any minute now to make sure she votes the right way
            She's a lock.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              She's a lock.
              People will forgive her by the time she’s up for re-election

Although over 2/3rds of Maine voters think abortion should be legal in all or most cases (only Vermont and New Hampshire are higher)

Comment

Agreed. The excuses have softened the messages enough for them to sign up. But not enough for them to 'be concerned'.
                Go Gophers!

Comment

Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s use of the term “abortion-inducing drugs” spawned a hashtag, #abortioninducingdrugs, on Twitter.
                  As I understand it Kavanaugh’s definition of “abortion-inducing drugs” is contraception. Boy, that's mainstream.

Comment

As I understand it Kavanaugh’s definition of “abortion-inducing drugs” is contraception. Boy, that's mainstream.
                    That is how it sounded yes.

Senator Cornyn was threatening Booker by reading the rules and the punishments and Booker said "Bring it". I think he has his campaign slogan
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Senator Cornyn was threatening Booker by reading the rules and the punishments and Booker said "Bring it". I think he has his campaign slogan
                      Yeah, I liked that and his fellow Democrats backed him up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

67 votes to expel. Like an impeachment, not going to happen.
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

What was he supposed to say? "Plan B"?

Or is the issue that the drug is not inducing an abortion but instead a) temporarily stops the release of an egg from the ovary, or b) prevents fertilization, or c) prevents a fertilized egg from attaching to the uterus.
                          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

You cant abort an unfertilized egg. That is physically impossible.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

You cant abort an unfertilized egg. That is physically impossible.
                                Actually, isn't that what happens monthly?
                                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X