This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCOTUS 10: Pack the Court!

Bigger decision today, in my opinion, is the California crisis center one. 5-4 on party lines. Pregnancy crisis centers can't be required to provide a state funded hotline number or even disclose that they aren't a licensed medical center.

But her emails.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
      Bigger decision today, in my opinion, is the California crisis center one. 5-4 on party lines. Pregnancy crisis centers can't be required to provide a state funded hotline number or even disclose that they aren't a licensed medical center.

But her emails.
      Gotta shame those women. The fetus is paramount until it’s born.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post

But her emails.
        Oh, good. We just set back women's health 30 years. Fan****ingtastic.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
          Again, I'm pretty certain this would have happened the same way if the Dems got elected. That's why I stayed home smoking dope on election day while tweeting "there's NO difference between the parties" all night.
          The white woman who harassed the 8-year-old black girl selling water on the sidewalk in front of her own residence, pretending to call the cops on her, has apologized. The girl's mother says she will not accept.

Both sides are equally guilty of not wanting to peacefully coexist. Sigh. I just wish both sides would understand that.

That, and people losing track of which thread they are on.
          Last edited by burd; 06-26-2018, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Public unions will get gutted tomorrow by Alito, barring a surprise. Look for that to also be 5-4.

Comment

Public unions will get gutted tomorrow by Alito, barring a surprise. Look for that to also be 5-4.
              Awesome. Plutocratic Utopia is almost here.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Sorry guys, but this is all irrelevant. Any Dem who isn't advocating a 90% tax rate on people making over 250K a year deserves to lose and if that means Trump Humpers get elected and put in place restrictions like this blessed by a right wing SCOTUS, then so be it!
                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Sorry guys, but this is all irrelevant. Any Dem who isn't advocating a 90% tax rate on people making over 250K a year deserves to lose and if that means Trump Humpers get elected and put in place restrictions like this blessed by a right wing SCOTUS, then so be it!
                  Correct.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
                    The horse you're beating isn't just dead, but is splattered across the entire field.

In other words, move the Fark on already. I agree with you and you're ****ing me off now.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
                      And when working conditions get even worse, it will be Obama’s fault

Comment

The horse you're beating isn't just dead, but is splattered across the entire field.

In other words, move the Fark on already. I agree with you and you're ****ing me off now.
                        This. So much this. Just shut the **** up already.

Comment

Nope. Can't do it. Until I see that people have learned the lesson, this needs to keep being beaten into the heads of anybody who blew off the last election so that they won't continue to blow off elections. Who would have thunk that giving the Republican party complete control of the government was going to be a disaster, huh? I mean, you never could have seen that coming. Not in a million years.

After Little Ralphie Nader the Fraud, I didn't expect my fellow lefties to ever fall for that BS again. President Chump and his congressional pals are going to make us long for the GWB administration and the upstanding stewardship of House Speaker/Child Molester Dennis Hastert and segregationist Senate Leader Trent Lott.

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                            This. So much this. Just shut the **** up already.
                            Sure. We can all just bury our head in the sand while it continues over and over again. Or, we can figure out what the actual ****ing problem is for the first time and fix it. The heist started in 1980. Jimmy Carter suffered the first defeat from it. Walter Mondale was the first choice after that. Start there.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              Sure. We can all just bury our head in the sand while it continues over and over again. Or, we can figure out what the actual ****ing problem is for the first time and fix it. The heist started in 1980. Jimmy Carter suffered the first defeat from it. Walter Mondale was the first choice after that. Start there.
                              Indeed. I too would like a candidate that agrees with my positions 100% such as outlawing Boston College hockey. However when the opposition are Nazis, just without the armbands, hand salutes and stupid moustaches, complete agreement with my positions takes a back seat. I'm really, really, REALLY hopeful people now understand that on the left, but I'm going to take a wait and see approach to it.

Comment

After Little Ralphie Nader the Fraud.
                                I mistakenly thought that was the end of the chain too. Boy, was I wrong about that. Couldn't have been more wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X