Let us talk about the NBA Finals 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let us talk about the NBA Finals 2018

I am a Warriors fan and I did not expect Game 1 would end up like that, well, not until the over time.

Curry beat the buzzer to end the first half and our house went crazy. Curry made lots of threes this season as usual but I always loved that magical moments when he simply make it like a boy throwing his toy all over the place.

LeBron is amazing and there is no stopping him. I think Kerr and the Warriors has really no plans in stopping LeBron. Instead, the Warriors will focus on stopping the stoppable teammates that LeBron has. I might be wrong. I am not a professional.

With LeBron's level of performance in the Playoffs to Game 1, with that consistency, Cavaliers can win a game or 2 in this series. I am not sure though if they can win the Finals if Hill, Smith, and Korver perform like that.

Warriors is just a magical team. That is why I am a fan. Curry just throw balls like he doesn't mean it and make it. Thompson just pop up on the corner and swish. Durant can make you say Oh NO and then Oh YEAH! They are just an amazing offensive team. NBA Finals Live Stream is here.

Are you a Cav or a Warrior? Speak your mind below like it there is no tomorrow.

Kevin Durant won't be prepared to play in time for Game 1 of the NBA Finals on May 30.

The double cross ruling finals MVP presently can't seem to profit to for court work while recouping from a stressed right calf.

Huge man DeMarcus Cousins may be solid for Golden State's arrangement opener against either Milwaukee or Toronto.

"Conceivably," mentor Steve Kerr said Thursday, "yet it's uncertain."

The group rethought the two players Thursday and they are relied upon to be prepared sooner or later amid Golden State's fifth straight finals.

Durant is gaining ground in the preparation room and with moves he can deal with in the weight room, Kerr said.

"We've known up and down, it's the manner by which he reacts. There will never be been a point amid this procedure where we've had the option to state, 'he's going to play on such and such date,' there still isn't, so we simply continue onward, continue pushing ahead," Kerr said. "... In any case, once more, he hasn't invested any energy in the court with us, hasn't experienced an individual shooting exercise."

Cousins is working once more from a torn left quadriceps muscle continued in Game 2 of the first round against the Clippers. He rehearsed Thursday out of the blue since getting harmed April 16 in simply his second vocation playoff game.

"We'll see where my body takes me and we'll see what occurs," Cousins said. "I feel better, significantly superior to anything I was, I'm in a superior spot. I'm ready to get here and there the court more. I'm ready to play a little challenge b-ball."

Andre Iguodala, who missed the Game 4 clincher against the Blazers with a sore left calf, didn't rehearse Thursday however is relied upon to be at full solidarity to begin the finals.

Brilliant State took two vacation days subsequent to finishing a scope of the Trail Blazers on Monday night in Portland. The Warriors will again take a vacation day Sunday and won't start full game-arranging until they have a rival.

Durant was averaging 34.2 focuses this postseason when he got harmed amid the second from last quarter of Game 5 in the gathering elimination rounds against the Houston Rockets. He landed clumsily on his correct foot following a gauge jumper.

Kerr wouldn't focus on a job for Cousins when he returns, not at all like when the inside came back from an almost yearlong nonappearance Jan. 18 following medical procedure for a torn left Achilles ligament and began right away.

It will rely upon Cousins' wellbeing, "how he's moving," Kerr stated, how the arrangement is going and matchups.

For Cousins, simply getting back on the court before the offseason and free organization would be a tremendous lift inwardly.

Raising a title pennant would likewise mean such a great amount after such a troublesome year of recovery. The Achilles damage and recuperation was "one of my darkest minutes," he said.

"It's been a wild year for me all season," Cousins said. "I'm glad to be at this time. On the off chance that I get the chance to play I'm going to exploit it, drop everything on the floor."
    Last edited by reciprocate; 05-23-2019, 06:07 PM.

Re: Let us talk about the NBA Finals 2018

Originally posted by reciprocate View Post
    I am a Warriors fan and I did not expect Game 1 would end up like that, well, not until the over time.

Curry beat the buzzer to end the first half and our house went crazy. Curry made lots of threes this season as usual but I always loved that magical moments when he simply make it like a boy throwing his toy all over the place.

LeBron is amazing and there is no stopping him. I think Kerr and the Warriors has really no plans in stopping LeBron. Instead, the Warriors will focus on stopping the stoppable teammates that LeBron has. I might be wrong. I am not a professional.

With LeBron's level of performance in the Playoffs to Game 1, with that consistency, Cavaliers can win a game or 2 in this series. I am not sure though if they can win the Finals if Hill, Smith, and Korver perform like that.

Warriors is just a magical team. That is why I am a fan. Curry just throw balls like he doesn't mean it and make it. Thompson just pop up on the corner and swish. Durant can make you say Oh NO and then Oh YEAH! They are just an amazing offensive team.

Are you a Cav or a Warrior? Speak your mind below like it there is no tomorrow.
    Durant might want to play d in the next game and maybe block out on rebound instead of letting JR walk past him. He looked like crap the whole game

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Re: Let us talk about the NBA Finals 2018

Warriors by 25 tomorrow.
      AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Working...
      X