Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Planet 15: I Knew It, I'm Surrounded By...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 15: I Knew It, I'm Surrounded By...

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    Or people don't return shopping carts to the corral.
    As a former cart collector, having to move carts between cars to corral them just sucked.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      I oppose the death penalty except when coworkers microwave fish.
      Also the people who yell “SHOOT!” during a power play.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Can I come clean? I hate it when people litter the hallways with room service trays. I know literally everyone does it, but for me and probably only me, I hate it. It just seems so dirty and medieval dumping **** out into public transitways.
        Not just you. Imagine trying to direct a blind person down the hallway that is littered with trays. Not fun.

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
        Or people don't return shopping carts to the corral.
        Seriously. It's like 3 parking spots away. Lazy b***es. The worst is when I go to pull into a spot only to find there is a cart hiding in it and now I can't fit my car there.
        Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
        wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
        7 B1G
        7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
        6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
        5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
        5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
        2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
        2 Alaskan

Comment

Add to the count of those attacked. https://www.infowars.com/deranged-le...ring-maga-hat/

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            Add to the count of those attacked. https://www.infowars.com/deranged-le...ring-maga-hat/
            Yeah, yeah, yeah . . but Ultimate Bone Broth 50% off!! Wow. I assume you have already ordered, flaggy.

Comment

High school gives out these awards to cheerleaders. Gross.

https://deadspin.com/report-high-sch...y-c-1832745015
              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
              Patreon for exclusive writing content
              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                  High school gives out these awards to cheerleaders. Gross.

https://deadspin.com/report-high-sch...y-c-1832745015
                  Dumpies are everywhere. Love the reaction: blame "PC culture." That's the ticket.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    Dumpies are everywhere. Love the reaction: blame "PC culture." That's the ticket.
                    Booty and boobies are in the award titles. WTeff is wrong with people? How juvenile can you get? No, there is no punchline here, or troll remark.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                      Booty and boobies are in the award titles. WTeff is wrong with people? How juvenile can you get? No, there is no punchline here, or troll remark.
                      Had a math teacher in JHS who used to make risqué side comments about a girl in our class who, um, had developed early. Looking back it's incredibly creepy. Guy was about 6-6 and the type who would wear "square root of -1" on his jersey during the annual teachers hoops game. Looked a lot like a tall, bald John Candy. The girl he was talking about was 13.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

She deserves the Taco Bell sh*ts.

Comment

Working...
                        X