This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

I think this was a customer, but still creepy af.
    It was.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• I got a 0 on an assignment, but no feedback or commentary as to why I received the 0. All I could do is ask if the instructor even got the presentation, because I know I submitted SOMETHING to him.
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
        I got a 0 on an assignment, but no feedback or commentary as to why I received the 0. All I could do is ask if the instructor even got the presentation, because I know I submitted SOMETHING to him.
        I once got a zero on my 40-page section of a lab report because I put Figure above the graphs and Table below the tables. Or do I have that backwards? Probably why I got the zero.

circled them on all the pages, wrote
        "NO!"
        and 0/100

sometimes professors are just dicks to be dicks
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

I once got a zero on my 40-page section of a lab report because I put Figure above the graphs and Table below the tables. Or do I have that backwards? Probably why I got the zero.

circled them on all the pages, wrote
          "NO!"
          and 0/100

sometimes professors are just dicks to be dicks
          Got a response back from him last night. Turns out, he never received it, so I will do some editing and get that back to him later today.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/mjs_DC/status/1400198313769639936

NEW: I spoke with Nick Wallace, the student who is not allowed to graduate from Stanford Law next week because a top member of the school's Federalist Society chapter issued a formal complaint against him for making fun of FedSoc.
            That Cancel Culture though...
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Seeing as it's Pride month, I'll just save myself time and assume anyone who gets upset over the concept of LGBT Pride gets upset the 6 disabled parking spaces in front of the store aren't for them.

Comment

• Dear homophobes and transphobes:

Stop whining about straight pride when you have the Chik Fil A drive through every damn day and the Old Navy 4th of July sale.

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                  Dear homophobes and transphobes:

Stop whining about straight pride when you have the Chik Fil A drive through every damn day and the Old Navy 4th of July sale.
                  Okay, I understand the chicken people, but why Old Navy?
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

Okay, I understand the chicken people, but why Old Navy?
                    Confused as well
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• I'm pretty sure that's just a dig at Old Navy selling cheap clothes to straight men with bad taste.

Comment

• A gear grinder that's oddly validating: struggling to remove a sports bra when all sweaty.

Comment

• Not sure where to put this, but a boy I talked with on a dating app ghosted me last year and I moved on.

He sent me a message yesterday saying "remember me?" and I told him no. I told him I was no longer interested in him and good day, hoping he takes the hint.

Comment

• "We must keep Confederate Monuments to preserve history!"
                            -Republicans

"We must never teach about the racist past of America, America was never racist!"
                            -Also Republicans

Beyond that the current Right Wing BS labelling any discussion of race in the classroom as Critical Race Theory is so pathetic it is kind of scary. CRT is almost never taught below college level and yet now painting all lessons on race in America as such (and states moving to ban it) will be the death knell of education in this country. Imagine Germany just arbitrarily one day saying "you know what, I think we can stop discussing the Holocaust or either World War!". That is where we are headed with this crap if the GOP has any say in this.

Oh and a bunch of nimrods want teachers to wear bodycams to PROVE they won't teach CRT. Cops don't need them but teachers do.

This country is ****ing boned.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Home computer going belly up: $2,200

Going from an i5 to an i9: priceless
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                "We must keep Confederate Monuments to preserve history!"
                                -Republicans

"We must never teach about the racist past of America, America was never racist!"
                                -Also Republicans
                                I bet these are related. If we teach our history too accurately, more people will question why we have monuments honoring people like Nathan Bedford Forrest.
                                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                                Originally posted by Quizmire
                                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                                X