Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joecct
    replied
    All Liberty League final at D-III with RIT taking on Union at 1.

At D-II it will be Tampa vs Mercy at 4:30.

Both games on NCAA.com

Leave a comment:

• SonofSouthie
    replied
    BC women to their 5th straight championship game.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    Cornell into the finals!

Leave a comment:

• hockeyplayer1015
    replied
    Re: Lacrosse championship weekend

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    IINM, the plural of Eli is Eli.
    /shrug, the Yalies have Elis on their helmets. And we all know Yael* knowledge is superior to Cornell. /ducks

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    Elis.
    IINM, the plural of Eli is Eli.

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    replied

Elis.

Leave a comment:

• PrezdeJohnson09
    replied
    I was going to post if Yale gets up by 4 or more at any point I don’t see them losing...they are one goal from doing that.

Leave a comment:

• mookie1995
    replied

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
    For the 2nd year in a row BC lost the women's lax championship. Last year to Maryland, this year to James Madison.
    1949!!!
    1949!!!
    1949!!!

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
    For the 2nd year in a row BC lost the women's lax championship. Last year to Maryland, this year to James Madison.
    All we need is for Duke to lose the men's and justice will be served.
    Last edited by Kepler; 05-28-2018, 01:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SonofSouthie
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jericho
    replied
    Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    It was indeed Ned.
    RPI got a few mentions on the Worldwide Leader during the game as UAlbany had a player, Kyle McClancy, all set to attend the Tute before visiting Albany returning from his recruiting visit

Leave a comment:

• Ralph Baer
    replied

Originally posted by fr. joe View Post
    I'd forgotten we were competitive! I remembered reading that our team made the trip to London for the exhibition at the Olympic Games. Basically the RPI team was 'our team' for the exhibition. Ned harkness was the coach or was it one of his relatives? I always thought we just drifted during the 50's.
    It was indeed Ned.

Leave a comment:

• fr. joe
    replied

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    Wasn't the RPI lacrosse team still using the '86 Field while you were an undergrad? If so, you couldn't help but see parts of games while moving between classes. One of my most vivid recollections was watching the two teams trying to dig the ball out of the mud on the field after a rain storm. While I was an undergrad RPI was in the process of downgrading the program for a nationally ranked program to a D-III program. We still played schools like Syracuse and were completive my first couple of years but got killed by my senior year (1968).
    I'd forgotten we were competitive! I remembered reading that our team made the trip to London for the exhibition at the Olympic Games. Basically the RPI team was 'our team' for the exhibition. Ned harkness was the coach or was it one of his relatives? I always thought we just drifted during the 50's.

Leave a comment:

• Ralph Baer
    replied

Originally posted by jericho View Post
    Anyone follow this? I just started getting into it a few years ago, but only casually. I have to say, if it was as popular as it is now, i would have played it when I was in HS. Anyone have any opinion? Having watched all four teams in Albany, Yale, Maryland and Duke, any team has a shot. Obviously I'm partial to Albany. Ill be watching today!

Wasn't the RPI lacrosse team still using the '86 Field while you were an undergrad? If so, you couldn't help but see parts of games while moving between classes. One of my most vivid recollections was watching the two teams trying to dig the ball out of the mud on the field after a rain storm. While I was an undergrad RPI was in the process of downgrading the program for a nationally ranked program to a D-III program. We still played schools like Syracuse and were completive my first couple of years but got killed by my senior year (1968).

Leave a comment:

• Berkshire BU Fan
    replied

Originally posted by jericho View Post
    Anyone follow this? I just started getting into it a few years ago, but only casually. I have to say, if it was as popular as it is now, i would have played it when I was in HS. Anyone have any opinion? Having watched all four teams in Albany, Yale, Maryland and Duke, any team has a shot. Obviously I'm partial to Albany. Ill be watching today!
    Pulling for Albany, too. Marr is a breath of fresh air. Medicine games on Monday!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X