Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL 2018: When the AI GM is smarter than actual GMs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    But would the future Seattle owners want him? Why not go after Yzerman instead?
    Because the family Y is not interested in the blue skies of Seattle.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Re: NHL 2018: When the AI GM is smarter than actual GMs...

Erik Karlsson. Pack your **** and fly to the shark tank.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
        Erik Karlsson. Pack your **** and fly to the shark tank.
        Burns and Erik Karlsson? Holy ****.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Thread title relevant
          https://***********/TheVTHockeyBlog
          https://thevermonthockeyblog.wordpress.com/

Frozen Four: '96, '09
          NCAA Tournament: '88, '96, '97, '09, '10, '14

/r/collegehockey moderator
          Fan of the UVM Catamounts, Charlotte Hornets, Oakland A's, and Philadelphia Union

Comment

• Originally posted by TovarishchLisa View Post
            Thread title relevant
            Thank you.
            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

The package:

"The Sens have traded Erik Karlsson and Francis Perron to SJ for a 1st rd pick in 2019 or 2020, C-Chris Tierny, 2nd rd pick 2019, C-Josh Norris, LW-Rudolfs Balcers and D-Dylan DeMelo"
              "Sens also get a 2nd rd pick in 2021. It becomes a first if the Sharks sign him and SJ makes it to the final this season.

The Sens also get a 1st in 2021 or 2022 if Karlsson plays for an eastern team in 2018/19."

Comment

If Karlsson extends, this will be the worst trade in years by Ottawa
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Karlsson's gotta be as thrilled as Max Pacioretty was yesterday, to be out of a similar sh*thole of an organization.

Comment

• Zetterberg is retiring.
                    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                    Patreon for exclusive writing content
                    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                      Zetterberg is retiring.
                      He's under contract through 20-21 at over $6 million per.
                      https://www.capfriendly.com/teams/redwings
                      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        Karlsson's gotta be as thrilled as Max Pacioretty was yesterday, to be out of a similar sh*thole of an organization.
                        He loves the Ottawa area, but hates Melnyk with a passion
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                          He loves the Ottawa area, but hates Melnyk with a passion
                          I watched part of his presser on NHLN and you could see the mixed emotions.
                          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                            He's under contract through 20-21 at over $6 million per.
                            https://www.capfriendly.com/teams/redwings
                            LTIRetiring. Still gets paid, but off the books for cap purposes. The "Pronger/Hossa/etc" Treatment.

Comment

• Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                              Austin Watson suspended for all preseason and first 27 games of the season. Suspension comes from his domestic incident earlier this summer.

Ya know, Bettman gets a lot of (deserved) flack, but the other leagues could take note of having a heavy hand with regards to domestic matters.
                              I hear ya.. but I always look at these things as % of games (checks) lost..

27/82= 32.9% or virtually 1/3 of the games lost. In the NFL for something like this you’d see 6 games or so. 6/16= 37.5% of the games.
                              AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                                I hear ya.. but I always look at these things as % of games (checks) lost..

27/82= 32.9% or virtually 1/3 of the games lost. In the NFL for something like this you’d see 6 games or so. 6/16= 37.5% of the games.
                                Fair, but would you have been shocked to only see 10-15 games for Watson? Because I probably wouldn't have been shocked. Disappointed, for sure, had that happened.

Comment

Working...
                                X