Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL 2018: When the AI GM is smarter than actual GMs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
    Can't possibly be disappointed for Ovi. What a scene when he was called up by Gary and when he went for his skate with it.

Who takes Ovi's spot as the "face" of a franchise without a Cup?
    It's very early, but may have to look north of the border to McDavid or Matthews.
    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Re: NHL 2018: When the AI GM is smarter than actual GMs...

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
      It's very early, but may have to look north of the border to McDavid or Matthews.
      Erik Karlsson, assuming he doesn't get traded, or bolt in free agency next summer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
        Too young. Need at least 5 years.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

I like that another city wins one before Vancouver.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Stick tap to Vegas. Amazing season.

Comment

I'm so mad that the answer isn't the Sedins.
              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                Way, way too early. I can think of 3-4 off the top of my head that I would consider before them, based on age/experience alone.

Some choices I thought of, not necessarily in this order: PK, Stamkos, E. Karlsson is a good one too. Luongo? Lundqvist?

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                  I like that another city wins one before Vancouver.
                  This.
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

"I was saying Booo-ooobs": https://screengrabber.deadspin.com/c...ash-1826657897 (nsfw?)

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

@CplMatthews: Well a vote for Doug Ford was a vote for misogyny and sexism. The way he treats women is deplorable. I think that people who- OH MY GOD THIS BROAD HAS HER B**BS OUT AT THE HOCKEY GAME!

- Canadian Twitter 6/8/18
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                        Way, way too early. I can think of 3-4 off the top of my head that I would consider before them, based on age/experience alone.

Some choices I thought of, not necessarily in this order: PK, Stamkos, E. Karlsson is a good one too. Luongo? Lundqvist?
                        Sorry, I thought we were talking about franchises that have never won a Cup?

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          Sorry, I thought we were talking about franchises that have never won a Cup?
                          Me too.

I'm not sure who the face of the Minnesota Wild is. Pick one. Most of them work.
                          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                            @CplMatthews: Well a vote for Doug Ford was a vote for misogyny and sexism. The way he treats women is deplorable. I think that people who- OH MY GOD THIS BROAD HAS HER B**BS OUT AT THE HOCKEY GAME!

- Canadian Twitter 6/8/18

I can only assume you're snarking about DSP's comments on visiting the White House earlier.

So what are the odds that Dump starts pulling work visas from Canadian players who don't keep their mouths shut about his administration?

Comment

I wonder if Dump will invite Putin for the Caps' visit.

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                                Me too.

I'm not sure who the face of the Minnesota Wild is. Pick one. Most of them work.
                                Him?

CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                                X