This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought that happened Monday?
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      The derp is still at it.

That has to be satire, right?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• 50 Shades of Grey was better writing than Trump conspiracy theories.
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
          50 Shades of Grey was better writing than Trump conspiracy theories.
          For good reason.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

That has to be satire, right?
            Nope that has been circulating for a while. That version is a lot less crazy than the original where Biden takes the oath, Trump has the military come to the capitol, Sidney Powell has them all arrested and there is tribunals for treason and they all hang. Trump then takes the oath of office.

No...not kidding.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Nope that has been circulating for a while. That version is a lot less crazy than the original where Biden takes the oath, Trump has the military come to the capitol, Sidney Powell has them all arrested and there is tribunals for treason and they all hang. Trump then takes the oath of office.

No...not kidding.
              Imagine if these people were just getting laid

Comment

Oh jesus now they are repeating themselves. They said all that like 3 weeks ago. Someone call Q at Starbucks and tell him to update the script!

I am not sure what is scarier...that someone thought this was clever or that thousands truly believe it will happen.
                He was probably the one who got #PelosiLovesTrump trending on Twitter the other night. The Trumpists were really proud of themselves for that one...
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

For good reason.
                  Much like the Qanon Shamon who was a failed actor who is on an organic diet and lives in his mom's basement Q is gonna turn out to be some incel who probably never recovered from finishing last in his Middle School Presidential Election and being too big a wimp to go into the service. His name is probably Quincey because his mom had a crush on Jack Klugman.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

We really need to get some of the ladies on the cards in Vegas to waste 25 seconds and help out the world!
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Srsly.

Just buy a couple of Young Hitler's paintings and poof no problems.

Losers hold grudges.
                      Cornell University
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post

He was probably the one who got #PelosiLovesTrump trending on Twitter the other night. The Trumpists were really proud of themselves for that one...
                        More likely he is the guy who every time CNN shows The House and she isnt on camera talks about how she got arrested. every time the number of people arrested gets bigger too it is kind of hilarious. I think last night it was like 740 people all arrested at once including Obama and Pelosi.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

We really need to get some of the ladies on the cards in Vegas to waste 25 seconds and help out the world!
                          Not getting laid isn't the problem...
                          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

More likely he is the guy who every time CNN shows The House and she isnt on camera talks about how she got arrested. every time the number of people arrested gets bigger too it is kind of hilarious. I think last night it was like 740 people all arrested at once including Obama and Pelosi.
                            And when they show up again the explanation is: clones.

Cornell University

Comment

I really loved that one! Seriously it is like when 5 drunks spend the night trying to write a screenplay I mean every new idea is dumber than the next.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

God I love that show. I binge through it a few times a year.

Smurfs are not mammals. Come on! They have one female servicing a large group of males. That implies a species that lays eggs.
                                Last edited by Proud2baLaker; 01-13-2021, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X