This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Tucker Carlson, the traitor who has the most punchable face, decided to take a shot at women in the military. To say he got dragged for it would be an understatement. It got so bad the friggin Press Secretary of the Pentagon went after him! But the best is this one: https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1370209694111916033

Comment

• I love that you picked a gif with the Bidens and Michelle Obama :^)
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Obvious Sharia Law is obvious.

Not a real Ben Garrison. He didn't also label the flags to make the metaphors more explicitly spelled out for the morons who read it.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• You know the Nazis will try this here.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

You know the Nazis will try this here.
            Up until dumpy came around, crime was down. Except in the mind of the racists- as they *felt* it was worse- so it had to be. I remember challenging a gun loving co-worker who thought it was great that you could be armed in a National Park- I asked why- HIS reply was to protect himself from getting raped in his tent. I kid you not.

Talk about making up an imaginary problem.

Comment

You know the Nazis will try this here.
              We already have the most guns per capita in the entire world. We’re dominating Yemen. I think Brazil has some catching up to do on this particular issue, not the other way around.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Up until dumpy came around, crime was down. Except in the mind of the racists- as they *felt* it was worse- so it had to be. I remember challenging a gun loving co-worker who thought it was great that you could be armed in a National Park- I asked why- HIS reply was to protect himself from getting raped in his tent. I kid you not.

Seriously? He couldn't just offer up the most logical explanation of bear/moose protection?

People like that guy are the people who definitely should not own guns.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Seriously? He couldn't just offer up the most logical explanation of bear/moose protection?

People like that guy are the people who definitely should not own guns.
                  Perhaps it was raped by a bear!?!
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edtn/pr...-national-park
                    "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
                    Groucho Marx
                    "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
                    Ron White
                    "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
                    Milo Bloom

Comment

• Imagine thinking you need to enclose yourself in a faraday cage because of lightning strikes.

edit: holy ****. I thought I was being snarky.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...crime-data.pdf

83 sexual assaults in national parks in 2014 compared to 49 lightning strikes.
                      Last edited by dxmnkd316; 03-16-2021, 11:05 PM.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• I saw that movie.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Wow. But I would wonder how that compares to the outside world. And does it really need a gun to defend yourself, or just a big stick?

Comment

Wow. But I would wonder how that compares to the outside world. And does it really need a gun to defend yourself, or just a big stick?
                            The defendants preyed on homeless, drug-addicted, heterosexual males, who they believed were unlikely to report their attacks to law enforcement. After quickly befriending their victims on the roadside in Knoxville, they took the victims to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Each victim was tricked into hiking unfamiliar trails in pitch darkness, whereon they were raped by both defendants at once.
                            There's your answer. The perps thought they knew their type and they would've preyed on them outside of the park, too. In fact, they only took them into the park for cover.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

There's your answer. The perps thought they knew their type and they would've preyed on them outside of the park, too. In fact, they only took them into the park for cover.
                              Ah, didn't read the article, other than the opening lines. So being raped while camping in a NP is, well... not a very likely thing to happen.

Comment

Wow. But I would wonder how that compares to the outside world. And does it really need a gun to defend yourself, or just a big stick?
                                I would think if you had a big stick, it might increase your chance of being raped.

Depending on preference.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X