Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the record, mookie carries a civil ID card.

Same ID number as on his drivers. If cops stop you and you don’t have your civil you can be in big trouble.

One needs their ID number too to see if there are any outstanding traffic violations. They post tickets (speeding, parking, general) up against your ID. Up to the holder to check and pay. Otherwise if you go to renew or leave the country it will pop up and create an issue.

World leads.... America follows

Originally posted by Rover View Post
    This guy's quickly becoming my favorite Republican since Roy Moore!

In other news, mookie has now made a substantial donation to Blankenship's GOP primary opponents after the dude dissed an Asian woman.
    Fvcker!!
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
      And that's it? A handful of precincts from a Maryland state vote over 20 years ago...is why we need an overly complicated national scheme that will produce outsized burdens on millions with the potential of changing national elections for decades to come?
      Well known fact that Tammany Hall reported the NYC figures to offset up(& out)state NY to ensure FDR gubernatorial victories.

But, all politics are local. As a MD resident, I don't care if the residents of the local cemetery voted in the Fargo municipal elections.
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.32: QAnon Will Help Show the Truth

Originally posted by joecct View Post
        Well known fact that Tammany Hall reported the NYC figures to offset up(& out)state NY to ensure FDR gubernatorial victories.

But, all politics are local. As a MD resident, I don't care if the residents of the local cemetery voted in the Fargo municipal elections.
        Please give relevant examples. Like national elections. Like in the 2010s.

For the national votes in question, there are pretty much zero reports of voter fraud. But there will be massive voter fraud...if you cause 100s of thousands of people to not vote due to undue hardship.
        Go Gophers!

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
              This might be a very ignorant question, but if you live in an area with long lines or you don’t have time the day of the election why wouldn’t vote with an absentee ballot?
              Not every state allows absentee ballots for any or no reason, and some require you to attest under penalty of perjury that you really will be unavailable (ie, out of state) on election day.

Gee, I can't imagine states that enact voter ID laws and otherwise attempt to discourage voting from suddenly strictly enforcing those rules in select places that just happen to be high minority areas.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                I've always assumed (hoped?) that people without valid drivers licenses are people who simply don't drive. They don't have access to a car to drive, whether by choice or otherwise. They rely upon others for transportation, or if they are fortunate, on public transportation.

If I were a person in such a situation, I probably wouldn't spend the money on a four year drivers license either, or make the effort to get one, especially if I had to travel a great distance to do so. But what I could do, with a pretty tiny amount of effort, is apply online for a passport card. I think it's maybe $30, and like passports themselves, are good for 10 years. Three bucks a year for something you can get online doesn't seem like it's too inconvenient.
                That's still a poll tax and unconstitutional. It has to be free.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

All that matters is the three G's. If you support the three G's and you're elected to office you could commit murder on 5th avenue and not lose a single vote.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
                    Not every state allows absentee ballots for any or no reason, and some require you to attest under penalty of perjury that you really will be unavailable (ie, out of state) on election day.

Gee, I can't imagine states that enact voter ID laws and otherwise attempt to discourage voting from suddenly strictly enforcing those rules in select places that just happen to be high minority areas.
                    This is what you and others should be up in arms about. I’m fine with requiring an ID but as long as you have one it should be as easy as possible to vote.
                    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                      This is what you and others should be up in arms about. I’m fine with requiring an ID but as long as you have one it should be as easy as possible to vote.
                      No, it absolutely is not. I get up in arms when conservatives try to prevent blacks and other minorities from voting. That's their right.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        No, it absolutely is not. I get up in arms when conservatives try to prevent blacks and other minority citizens from voting. That's their right.
                        Forgot something there....
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Last SNL cold open that I missed.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            Forgot something there....
                            crap
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                              And it should be as easy as possible to get an ID.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                                And it should be as easy as possible to get an ID.
                                Agreed. Even for upper middle class white folks it’s a pain in the ***.

This is a little off topic but it seems the government could make much better use of technology. That would be the better solution.
                                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Working...
                                X