X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.32: QAnon Will Help Show the Truth

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    You're discounting broad swaths of the country that viewed from 1988 to 2016 as the turd sandwich.
    They are more than likely meat and potatoes types, but will try pizza if that's the only other option.

Now we find if they really like pizza.

And yes, Bernie was an alternative to more of the same old same old.
    Yeah, I know. Except for the Iraq war, the Twin Towers bombings, and the Great Recession, those were horrible times.

Wait a minute, what do all three of those have in common?
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd how many non-pro-Trumpers, but were simply Anti-Hill voters were there? People who asked the Dems (or whoever): Anyone but Hillary?

Keep staying blind. There's a reason the Feel The Bern caught some wind. Not saying that was the answer; that was a response to the Hillary crowd. And it cost hardcore.
      I dunno, how many? You're the one making that argument, back it up.

Bernie wasn't the nominee in the general. You had two choices.

Comment

Not calling anyone out except for Scoobs (he stepped up for that). The rest of the folks, they know who they are. If anyone wants to discuss to try and meet in the middle, I'm more than open to listening. Obviously, it will be a tough discussion at times, gotta get through that, but in the long run, it will improve everyone involved.
        Meet in the middle means: Democrat who supports Republican policies.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
          Yeah, I know. Except for the Iraq war, the Twin Towers bombings, and the Great Recession, those were horrible times.

Wait a minute, what do all three of those have in common?
          Hillary
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I dunno, how many? You're the one making that argument, back it up.

Bernie wasn't the nominee in the general. You had two choices.
            Rover is the source

Can’t say he’s wrong

Comment

Employers have to legally let their employees vote. Period.
              You're a poor black woman working a menial job. Tell that to your boss who tells you you're fired if you leave your place of work to go vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                I live right outside one and had to wait three hours at the RMV last time I renewed my drivers license. It sucked but that’s what it took to get it done.
                Imagine if you had to also drive two hours each way to get to that DMV.

Comment

You're a poor black woman working a menial job. Tell that to your boss who tells you you're fired if you leave your place of work to go vote.
                  Source?

Back it up

Comment

Imagine if you had to also drive two hours each way to get to that DMV.
                    Source?

Back it up

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                      She could always wear a MAGA hat when she goes in to ask for the time off.
                      That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd how many non-pro-Trumpers, but were simply Anti-Hill voters were there? People who asked the Dems (or whoever): Anyone but Hillary?

Keep staying blind. There's a reason the Feel The Bern caught some wind. Not saying that was the answer; that was a response to the Hillary crowd. And it cost hardcore.
                        History says you're wrong. You might want to revisit every election from 1980 on and rethink your position. Your take on 2016 is so far off anyone who listens to it will be doomed to repeat it in 2020 and beyond.

Pay particular attention to 2000.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          Source?

Back it up
                          Ain't got time, nor inclination. And two hours may be hyperbole, I do know that it was Alabama or someplace that closed a number of their DMV offices, leaving something like 18 for the entire state.

Oh, wait, here ya go.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/john-...b_8338940.html

The first phase in Alabama was passing a strict voter ID law. The second phase was to close down more than 90 percent of DMV offices. The third phase may involve restricting voting to just four spots, unless the trend is reversed. And your state may be the next one to emulate Alabama.
                          Slashing funding to the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency (ALEA) involves draconian budget cuts that would eventually eliminate 45 of 49 driver’s license offices. For a state with one of the lowest voting rates in the country, that trend is sure to continue its decline.
                          No hyperbole
                          Evidence shows that some folks may have to drive up to 186 miles to reach the nearest DMV.
                          I was wrong. Four DMV offices for the entire state. the place where you have to go, Monday-Friday, between 9-5, to get your new required voter ID. I'm sure brent and drew are fine with that though, cause people still have access.

Comment

This might be a very ignorant question, but if you live in an area with long lines or you don’t have time the day of the election why wouldn’t vote with an absentee ballot?
                            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              Source?

Back it up
                              I don't need a source. Everyone knows that bosses are the kindest and most benevolent people, and will gladly give you any time off you want, as long as you ask.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                                This might be a very ignorant question, but if you live in an area with long lines or you don’t have time the day of the election why wouldn’t vote with an absentee ballot?
                                I dunno. Applying for and trying to get an absentee ballot also requires time that you do not have?

And why should this be different than any of your other questions?

Comment

Working...
                                X