X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.31: "The Caravan is Coming.""The Caravan is Coming."

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
    And when presented with an actual crime that no one was charged with not 30 minutes ago you asked:

So what is it? You can't have it both ways.
    Where's the proof of the wrong-doing (for charges) in the case of the latter. If they are there, bring them, do it. Like I asked, is there chargeable wrongdoing or is it some silly exception on what the charity can spend on ("office furnishings" ).
    Last edited by The Sicatoka; 04-19-2018, 05:50 PM.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
      The only reason you think along the lines of "15 months. Every day that goes by...." is because we live in a 24/7 world where the news media literally needs something to feed to the public every single second of every single day. In the early 1970s we paid attention to the news when we sat and read a newspaper or when we tuned into the evening news. 15 months now would be like 20 years then.
      You know, that is a legitimate explanation. Fatigue sets in far more quickly in a 24/7 cable news world. Time flies, but I wouldn't say we're having fun.

However, Trump's not my "boy"; I abstained on that area of the ballot.
      He is however, until removed, unable to perform, or his term expires, President.
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
        This would also be a lot further down the road if half the politicians in D.C. weren't rank obstructionists either.
        Half?

You don't get to the bigs unless you know how to play the game.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
          Rudy?
          I heard Rudy speak in person a year or more ago. Rudy ain't "9/11 Rudy" any more. To my observation his faculties were in decline at that time. He was having trouble delivering his message that day.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.b100cca6327f
          Well, he's got free time with his divorce
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Sicatoka. Trump's water carrier.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              Sicatoka. Trump's water carrier.
              A guy saying "Bring the evidence and the charge and charge him" carries water?

Somebody's gonna be pretty thirsty.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Where's the proof of the wrong-doing (for charges) in the case of the latter. If they are there, bring them, do it. Like I asked, is there chargeable wrongdoing or is it some silly exception on what the charity can spend on ("office furnishings" ).
                You seem to be perfectly capable of both reading and typing, try doing that, it goes far beyond office furnishings. Your intentional ignorance speaks volumes, and it says "water carrier."

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                  You seem to be perfectly capable of both reading and typing, try doing that, it goes far beyond office furnishings. Your intentional ignorance speaks volumes, and it says "water carrier."
                  Link please. Let me see what you're reading to reach your conclusions.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

A bunch of people who worked closely on Trump’s campaign and have close ties with Russian diplomats have been charged or plead guilty while dumb dumb claims fake news and obstructs the investigation every step of the way.

Sica: yeah but where’s the evidence? Crooked Hillary should be in jail for doing something Trump’s advisors did in the first few weeks of 2017!
                    Last edited by trixR4kids; 04-19-2018, 07:29 PM.

Comment

No, my problem with Mrs. Clinton (we're not on first name basis) was that the FBI found a problem relating to classified on her home server.
                      That's not speculation.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/wash...htmlstory.html
                      that wasn't your only problem. there was plenty of other speculation on your part.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Dump and the GOP Congress just put a herpa-derp in charge of NASA.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

He should just fire him then...
                            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                            Originally posted by Quizmire
                            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Wait, doesn't he have to be aware of anything going on at SCOTUS to make that determination? Does anyone seriously think he can name one case this year?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Link please. Let me see what you're reading to reach your conclusions.
                                https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.30ce965ef53a

You're welcome I anxiously await your sad attempts to continue carrying water.

Comment

Working...
                                X