Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Foreign Policy 2.0: Have you read Kipling, Mr. Tillerson?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: US Foreign Policy 2.0: Have you read Kipling, Mr. Tillerson?

Omfg Caitlin Johnstone is great!

https://t.co/743wztcqe4
    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post

Pretty good stuff

Comment

Click boom.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Putin signs bill allowing Russia out of Intermediate Nuclear Forces (INF) treaty, mere weeks before it was set to expire. And NATO was strongly pressuring Russia into re-signing the deal.

Someone care to explain why this *ISN'T* pants-sh*ttingly scary?
          Last edited by aparch; 07-03-2019, 11:43 AM.
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Evil or stupid, pick at least one.

During a two-hour closed-door meeting, Britain circulated a statement that would have condemned the deadly air strike blamed on commander Khalifa Haftar's forces, called for a ceasefire and a return to political talks.

But US diplomats told the meeting that they required a green light from Washington to approve the text and the talks ended without US approval, sources told AFP.
            So, Dumpy was too busy masturbating to his tanks? You would think, but

World powers have been divided on how to respond to Haftar's military campaign, with the United States and Russia refusing to back UN calls for a ceasefire.
            Be proud, conservatives. Be so very proud.
            Last edited by Kepler; 07-04-2019, 02:27 AM.
            Cornell University
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

https://t.co/V0WHJsNaOH

School of the americas, ugh...

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

Comment

Our little Mossad.

The USG has been training Gestapo to murder dissidents and journalists in other countries for half a century. Before that the fruit and oil companies just subcontracted the work to private firms.

We're an empire, people. Empires torture people to maintain their power. It's never been any different from Han China to Stalinist Russia. All empires are morally identical.
                  Last edited by Kepler; 07-12-2019, 10:15 AM.
                  Cornell University

Comment

Control is a building block of power...
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post

If you're the honor graduate, do you get to pick which Presidente bites the dust?
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        Our little Mossad.

The USG has been training Gestapo to murder dissidents and journalists in other countries for half a century. Before that the fruit and oil companies just subcontracted the work to private firms.

We're an empire, people. Empires torture people to maintain their power. It's never been any different from Han China to Stalinist Russia. All empires are morally identical.
                        So true. I just wish more people would be outraged by our behavior and vote accordingly. If we were to ever unite we could put a stop to it.

Comment

So true. I just wish more people would be outraged by our behavior and vote accordingly. If we were to ever unite we could put a stop to it.
                          And then you lose the power

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                            If you're the honor graduate, do you get to pick which Presidente bites the dust?
                            Nope. That call is made in a smoky room (attended by 1-2 Langley folks, 1-2 pentagon, and whomever represents whatever Wall Street entity is ****ed off at the time) and the honor students are told where to be or what cut-out to hire and so on...

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              And then you lose the power
                              We gain it because we the people have it (with unity and numbers). The Power Elite will be running for their lives for a change.

Comment

We gain it because we the people have it (with unity and numbers). The Power Elite will be running for their lives for a change.

Can’t change people.

That vacuum will just suck in a replacement(s).

Comment

Working...
                                X