Drinking Thread: Three Sheets To The Wind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    I thought the brown ale was really really good. The citra ales were ok, probably wouldn't buy again.
    The Maduro is solid. I enjoy the Florida Cracker as well, though admittedly it isn't anything super special.

Nice to see they're distributing up that way though, at least.

Comment

• Re: Drinking Thread: Three Sheets To The Wind

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
      The Maduro is solid. I enjoy the Florida Cracker as well, though admittedly it isn't anything super special.

Nice to see they're distributing up that way though, at least.
      The only CC that really gets me excited are the special releases. Huna and varients, Zhukov varients, and other bottles that members get. That stuff won't get here via the distribution network. But, all of that and more is available via secondary, so it doesn't really matter. You can get anything, if you want it, no reason to let the US's idiotic, nonsensical 3-tier system dictate what I can and cannot drink.
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

We need more Against The Grain. Their Brown Note is one of the best browns I've had, and just had their Nothing Special rye wine today. Holy crap is that outstanding.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

So... if I were to have a couple of bottles of the Raspberry from Schramm’s, would anyone be interested in it?
          I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Originally posted by melmac View Post
            So... if I were to have a couple of bottles of the Raspberry from Schramm’s, would anyone be interested in it?
            Sure, but I already have a ton of mead coming, as you know, so will lets others have a chance at it.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Originally posted by melmac View Post
              I probably would be...
              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
              Originally posted by Quizmire
              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

YOU GOT THE RASPBERRY?!

That was the one I wanted, and they said it was sold out when I put my order in. I won't be greedy. Just would like one bottle.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  YOU GOT THE RASPBERRY?!

That was the one I wanted, and they said it was sold out when I put my order in. I won't be greedy. Just would like one bottle.
                  A benefit for living here... I picked them up at a grocery store.
                  I was told there would be no math...

Comment

A benefit for living here... I picked them up at a grocery store.
                    Beauty, Clark!

Comment

Founders' Backwoods Bastard
                      Bell's Porter
                      Perrin 98 Problems IPA

Lindeman's makes a nice Merlot.
                      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                      Patreon for exclusive writing content
                      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Us darn millennials are killing Big American Beer.
                        Maybe I don't want to drink beer flavored water? The last time I drank an American macro was the 2006 CCHA Finals.
                        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                          Us darn millennials are killing Big American Beer.
                          Maybe I don't want to drink beer flavored water? The last time I drank an American macro was the 2006 CCHA Finals.
                          Technically for me was last fall when I drank a Goose Island BCS.

Found some Evil Twin BA and Clown Shoes BA stuff today that was new. One of the bombers from ET was aged in Harlan wine bottles. Clerk said Harlan was a big deal, and yeah, looked it up...bottles go for $750 and up (retail). Checked my receipt after seeing that...the ET bomber was $30. And now I know why. Can't wait to try it.

Comment

My grandpa drank Drewry's. We always had it on hand every time he came over.

Comment

What's killing Big American beer?

Let's see. Too late tonight, but I have plenty of options within a 50 mile drive of me. I could go to Founders, Perrin, Creston Brewing, Mitten Brewing in Grand Rapids (MI) at least, I could go to downtown Holland and go to Our Brewing, Big Lake Brewing, or New Holland Brewing, and Bell's (Kalamazoo) and Arcadia Ales (Battle Creek) are within an hour drive.

Comment

The cork in my Macallan scotch broke off clean with the top of the bottle. :-/
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X