2010 NASCAR Season: You might be a redneck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 NASCAR Season: You might be a redneck

Gentlemen start your engines! Alright NASCAR fans almost time for a new season of racing to begin. Who will take it all this year? What will the Sprint Cup cars be like with spoilers again? Will Johnson win for an unprecedented fifth time in a row?

I will be rooting for the Roush guys again, with Kenseth as my favorite. Also hope Scott Wimmer, and Paul Menard have good seasons too.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    guklke did you fick that dude at te vbar tongiht5, he awas all iover youi. and way over your haead.
    Whats the difference between the Tech Hockey Team and the Huskies Pep Band?

WE'RE NOT WEARING HOCKEY PADS!

Re: 2010 NASCAR Season: You might be a redneck

I'll be rooting for the Roush boys as well. Im expecting Edwards to have a big year.
    Now that Ford will be using the new engine, they should be much more competitive with the other manufacturers in terms of horsepower.
    A Badger living in Buckeye country.
    Originally posted by MadCityRich
    He blossomed after he left the U, and they still named a city in Minnesota after him?
    Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet
    Sieve, Minnesota? Never heard of it.
    Originally posted by Timothy A
    I know my distain of anything and everything related to IL or MN is totally insane, but that's me; you can't change the genetics.
    "The state of North Dakota may not exist. It's like South Dakota's Canadian girlfriend." -- Stephen Colbert

Comment

anyone catch the JJ 24/7 thingy?? we missed it and haven't looked for reruns.
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Didnt see it. I honestly dont pay much attention to NASCAR until hockey season is over though.
        As far as my sports watching time goes, hockey comes first.
        He blossomed after he left the U, and they still named a city in Minnesota after him?
        I know my distain of anything and everything related to IL or MN is totally insane, but that's me; you can't change the genetics.
        "The state of North Dakota may not exist. It's like South Dakota's Canadian girlfriend." -- Stephen Colbert

Comment

Really no point in watching anymore. Someone with a Hendrick engine leads going into the chase, Johnson wins it all. Rinse and repeat. *snores*
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

I will be cheering for Keselowski to put Hamlin into the wall, time and time again.

Oh, I will also be cheering for Gordon...I know most of you don't like that, but you you can go poke yourself in the eye for all I care.
            Dance like no one's watching, sing like no one's listening, live each day as if it's your last...

Dirty - I'd be more suited to be the hockey coach at NDSU.

Comment

Originally posted by Larch View Post
              I will be cheering for Keselowski to put Hamlin into the wall, time and time again.

Oh, I will also be cheering for Gordon...I know most of you don't like that, but you you can go poke yourself in the eye for all I care.
              I cheer for Gordon if I happen to be watching as well. Probably why I am so jaded with this jazz. How do you beat a guy you mentored and share all your info with? One of them is going to have to just wreck the other sometime. Once that happens, it will be glorious.
              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Hamlin already blew out his knee playing basketball last week. Won't have it fixed until the season ends in November. He's got a DNF before he's even in his Toyota. (I wonder if they are having accelerator pad problems with their cars??)

Comment

Keselowski is an idiot and if he thinks he can continue to drive in cup like he did in Nationwide he has a lot to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by dave29 View Post
                    Keselowski is an idiot and if he thinks he can continue to drive in cup like he did in Nationwide he has a lot to learn.
                    My thoughts exactly. Since he started driving for Jr in the Nationwide Series his ego has gotten way out of control.
                    If he keeps trying to pick a fight with everyone who bumps into him, he is going to have a very difficult time in NASCAR.
                    Im waiting for the day when he and either Montoya or Stewart get into it. Montoya and Stewart both have bad tempers and would think nothing of putting a young punk like Keselowski in his place.

Comment

Keselowski isn't any different than Stewart when he came in and people loved him. If NASCAR really is going to be as hands off this year as they say, it could make for some interesting racing and wrecking.

I'm not really a Keselowski fan, I'm just picking him in his feud with Hamlin. I think Hamlin is the biggest crybaby on the circuit and I'm tired of his "poor me" shtick. Then when he wins, he's apparently the greatest driver in NASCAR. I think he's too arrogant for what he has really done in NASCAR. Believe me, if Kesolowski goes up against somebody else, I'm no more likely to pick him then whoever he goes up against. It all depends on who the players are, the only one I'm loyal to every time...although I would call him on it if I thought it was his fault...is Gordon.
                      Dance like no one's watching, sing like no one's listening, live each day as if it's your last...

Comment

I'm not really a Keselowski fan, I'm just picking him in his feud with Hamlin. I think Hamlin is the biggest crybaby on the circuit and I'm tired of his "poor me" shtick. Then when he wins, he's apparently the greatest driver in NASCAR. I think he's too arrogant for what he has really done in NASCAR.
                        Hamlin the biggest crybaby on the circuit? Try your boy Gordon. He invented whining in NASCAR. I am not sure what you have been watching for the last couple of years but I would put Gordon, Kyle Busch, Greg Biffle and many others above Hamlin when it comes to whining. Denny is a clean driver and races the other drivers with respect but when you get under his skin he will defend himself. If anything he gave Keselowski the benefit of the doubt multiple times last season and then enough was enough. Is Hamlin perfect? No but I think he is very good at being accountable for his mistakes. This is something that Keselowski has yet to learn and needs to learn. Hamlin isn't the only cup driver that he messed last year either. Edwards and Busch were others just to name a few. If he keeps it up at the next level he won't have any friends to help him out when he needs it.

Comment

Keselowski isn't any different than Stewart when he came in and people loved him. If NASCAR really is going to be as hands off this year as they say, it could make for some interesting racing and wrecking.

I'm not really a Keselowski fan, I'm just picking him in his feud with Hamlin. I think Hamlin is the biggest crybaby on the circuit and I'm tired of his "poor me" shtick. Then when he wins, he's apparently the greatest driver in NASCAR. I think he's too arrogant for what he has really done in NASCAR. Believe me, if Kesolowski goes up against somebody else, I'm no more likely to pick him then whoever he goes up against. It all depends on who the players are, the only one I'm loyal to every time...although I would call him on it if I thought it was his fault...is Gordon.
                          Stewart is the best driver in America. So yes, there is a big difference between Tony Stewart and Keselowski.

(I'm not saying Stewart is the best NASCAR driver, but the best driver across the board.)

And Gordon is the whiniest driver in all of NASCAR. If you ever attend an event its amazing how much booing Gordon gets. LOL.
                          Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

Hamlin the biggest crybaby on the circuit? Try your boy Gordon. He invented whining in NASCAR. I am not sure what you have been watching for the last couple of years but I would put Gordon, Kyle Busch, Greg Biffle and many others above Hamlin when it comes to whining. Denny is a clean driver and races the other drivers with respect but when you get under his skin he will defend himself. If anything he gave Keselowski the benefit of the doubt multiple times last season and then enough was enough. Is Hamlin perfect? No but I think he is very good at being accountable for his mistakes. This is something that Keselowski has yet to learn and needs to learn. Hamlin isn't the only cup driver that he messed last year either. Edwards and Busch were others just to name a few. If he keeps it up at the next level he won't have any friends to help him out when he needs it.
                            They all mess with each other at some point and they all whine about something at one time or another, but the Gordon haters like to have the selective hearing. I'm not arguing with you by the way, I just don't have selective hearing. One of these days Gordon haters are going to have find something else to whine about themselves.

Originally posted by Terrierbyassociation View Post
                            And Gordon is the whiniest driver in all of NASCAR. If you ever attend an event its amazing how much booing Gordon gets. LOL.
                            I have and I wasn't surprised, what I found surprising is when Stewart crashed out and all his supporters left...that's what I found surprising.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrierbyassociation View Post
                              Yes. Very true. It is very hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                              X