2010 NASCAR Season: You might be a redneck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2010 NASCAR Season: You might be a redneck

It was hard to see how he moved up at the end. The yellow dewalt was easier to spot than the dark purple crown.
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      It was hard to see how he moved up at the end. The yellow dewalt was easier to spot than the dark purple crown.
      The easiest one to spot yesterday was Martin's neon green car.

Over the last couple years I've really started to cheer for Mark Martin, that old bastard still races with the best of them, and it is awesome.
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
        Over the last couple years I've really started to cheer for Mark Martin, that old bastard still races with the best of them, and it is awesome.
        And he does it with class.
        Quinnipiac Bobcats
        2023 National Champions
        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
        ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
        East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
        Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
        Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
        Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

After watching the USA lose to Canada yesterday I was not in a very good mood, of course, so I decided to try and find things to get my mind off of hockey. The first place I go to is the NASCAR web page. Needless to say, it only increased my rage ten fold when I saw Johnson had won for the second week in a row. Guess it was just a day for whiny little ***** athletes to **** me off yesterday.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          guklke did you fick that dude at te vbar tongiht5, he awas all iover youi. and way over your haead.
          Whats the difference between the Tech Hockey Team and the Huskies Pep Band?

WE'RE NOT WEARING HOCKEY PADS!

Comment

NASCAR has said that they are going to let drivers police themselves a little more this year, and I applaud that. However, I think they made the correct move in parking Edwards, I just wish it would have affected his point a little more. I'm not sure I'm in favor of them sitting him for a week, but a fine and super secret double probation until the end of the year doesn't really do a lot either.
            Dance like no one's watching, sing like no one's listening, live each day as if it's your last...

Dirty - I'd be more suited to be the hockey coach at NDSU.

Comment

Originally posted by Larch View Post
              NASCAR has said that they are going to let drivers police themselves a little more this year, and I applaud that. However, I think they made the correct move in parking Edwards, I just wish it would have affected his point a little more. I'm not sure I'm in favor of them sitting him for a week, but a fine and super secret double probation until the end of the year doesn't really do a lot either.
              We didn't have the volume on at the bar today, what did he get parked for?
              Orginally Posted by Sloe Gin - Legal is the Queen of the board.

Race Diva and "Ruler of the South"

Originally posted by UMDbulldogs#1
              I must say that I was impressed by the amount of alcohol she coud handle.

Originally posted by Markt
              That almost lifts the sadness of realizing just how far out of my league Legal is. Almost.

Comment

Originally posted by legal_hit View Post
                revenge on brad k. edwards was inside and turned right into his rear. brad flipped and was lucky enough to land just short of the fence, rolled back on his wheels and walked away.
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by legal_hit View Post
                  Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  revenge on brad k. edwards was inside and turned right into his rear. brad flipped and was lucky enough to land just short of the fence, rolled back on his wheels and walked away.
                  Yep, and he tried to get him twice and he was 150 some laps down while Kesolowski was top 10 I think. They had some contact earlier which Edwards saw in a replay and admitted it didn't look as bad as he originally thought and still went out and punted him. I'm not sure Kesolowski got into at any other time in this race, although it's entirely possible. Edwards admitted afterwards on Fox that he didn't think the flip would happen. Personally, Edwards was so far down, he should have waited for Bristol, he was bound to come around to him at some point.
                  Dance like no one's watching, sing like no one's listening, live each day as if it's your last...

Comment

Thanks guys!
                    Orginally Posted by Sloe Gin - Legal is the Queen of the board.

Race Diva and "Ruler of the South"

Originally posted by UMDbulldogs#1
                    I must say that I was impressed by the amount of alcohol she coud handle.

Originally posted by Markt
                    That almost lifts the sadness of realizing just how far out of my league Legal is. Almost.

Comment

Kesolowski deserved it. After all the crap he has done to Edwards, and some of the other drivers out there, its about time someone put him in the wall. I agree it was kind of a bad wreck; Edwards may have been a bit out of line, but Kesolowski had it coming.
                      guklke did you fick that dude at te vbar tongiht5, he awas all iover youi. and way over your haead.

Comment

Originally posted by The Incredible Gulk View Post
                        Edwards may have been a bit out of line, but Kesolowski had it coming.
                        Yeah, should have drove him right into the wall and killed him, that would taught him a lesson he never forgot
                        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                          Yeah, should have drove him right into the wall and killed him, that would taught him a lesson he never forgot
                          Or better yet, maybe if Edwards has gotten lucky Brad's car would have went into and through the fencing and killed a spectator! Now that would have really taught him a lesson!
                          My Four Favorite teams:
                          RIT and anyone who is beating Canisius
                          Cornell and anyone who is beating Harvard

If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy. - James Madison

I am not afraid of terrorism, and I want the Government to stop being afraid on my behalf. I understand that it will not be possible to stop all terrorist acts. I am not afraid!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Incredible Gulk View Post
                            Kesolowski deserved it. After all the crap he has done to Edwards, and some of the other drivers out there, its about time someone put him in the wall. I agree it was kind of a bad wreck; Edwards may have been a bit out of line, but Kesolowski had it coming.
                            Come on, nobody deserves to get punted in the tri-oval at Atlanta. Edwards made himself out to be a complete idiot and the incidents are starting to pile up for him. Kesolowski deserves to get hit, but not by a guy 150 plus laps down. You'd riot if the roles were reversed.

Comment

Getting lost in the Keselowski/Edwards drama is the fact that Kevin Harvick finished in the top 10 for the fourth straight week.

I know its extremely early in the season and it won't mean much in the long run, but still a very impressive start to the season for the 29 car.

Good for him. I've always liked Harvick since the day he took over for Senior.
                              The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                              "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                              GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                              GO LAKERS!!!
                              GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                              "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                              Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                                He would be doing the sport a favor. Kesolowski sucks, and doesn't deserve a Cup ride. If he wants respect from the other drivers out there he needs to earn it.

Originally posted by MattS View Post
                                Or better yet, maybe if Edwards has gotten lucky Brad's car would have went into and through the fencing and killed a spectator! Now that would have really taught him a lesson!
                                As a fan, I have witnessed spectators getting killed during a race, so yeah that is exactly what I would like to see happen.

Originally posted by Larch View Post
                                Come on, nobody deserves to get punted in the tri-oval at Atlanta. Edwards made himself out to be a complete idiot and the incidents are starting to pile up for him. Kesolowski deserves to get hit, but not by a guy 150 plus laps down. You'd riot if the roles were reversed.
                                I would riot because Kesolowski has already crashed a bunch of people before this. If you were watching the coverage they showed a bunch of the crap Kesolowski has done in the past. I call Carl wrecking him racetrack Karma.

Comment

Working...
                                X