Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2010 NASCAR Season: You might be a redneck

Originally posted by The Incredible Gulk View Post
    Don't forget to watch the 125's tomorrow if you get the speed channel.
    Just make sure you watch the extra 25 miles so that you see who actually gets in.
    Dance like no one's watching, sing like no one's listening, live each day as if it's your last...

Dirty - I'd be more suited to be the hockey coach at NDSU.

Comment

Bliss, Logano, Johnson and Hamlin were all involved in a multi-car accident in one of the practice sessions. In my opinion good news; they all suck. Bliss is the only one I actually like out of the four. He just never has a good enough ride to do much in Sprint Cup.

Marcos Ambrose is on top of the leader board followed by Kyle Busch, Reed Sorenson, Logano and defending race winner Matt Kenseth. I hope Kenseth can come away with a good finish again this year, and hopefully make the chase this time.

Yes clearly Johnson and Hamlin suck

If you take out Hamlin's DNF's in the chase last year, he wins it.

Johnson = four straight titles. Say what you want about Knaus, luck, etc whatever, it's still four straight titles and no one else has ever done it. Give the man his due. He's a darn good driver.

Take off the hate glasses.
      The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
      "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
      GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
      GO LAKERS!!!
      GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
      "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
      Oswego State '09

Comment

It'll be interesting to see how the Duels shake out with the new aerodynamic package... From the way it sounds, there is a ton of turbulence as you go back in the field...
        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

What do you think about the Green-White-Checkers. From what I've seen so far, Gordon and Martin are against it. Hamlin is for it. As a fan I'm for it, but I can see the competitors side of it too. There will be some angry fans the first time a drive loses because he ran out of gas on the third restart.
          Dance like no one's watching, sing like no one's listening, live each day as if it's your last...

Dirty - I'd be more suited to be the hockey coach at NDSU.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
            Hopefully the biggest punk on the circuit gets driven into a wall every race
            I used to feel that way until I married my husband. Now Kyle's performance in Nationwide directly affects how much food my husband puts on the table, so I am pulling for him to win every race. Sprint cup doesn't have as direct of an effect, so a trip or two into the wall there is ok by me.

Bliss, Logano, Johnson and Hamlin were all involved in a multi-car accident in one of the practice sessions. In my opinion good news; they all suck. Bliss is the only one I actually like out of the four. He just never has a good enough ride to do much in Sprint Cup.

Marcos Ambrose is on top of the leader board followed by Kyle Busch, Reed Sorenson, Logano and defending race winner Matt Kenseth. I hope Kenseth can come away with a good finish again this year, and hopefully make the chase this time.

While I will not disagree that Logano has failed to impress in the Cup car, I will disagree that he sucks. He does have a ton of talent behind the wheel, I am just not sure that it is enough for the Cup series. I am hoping that JGR will get their Cup program up to the same level as their Nationwide program and that we will get a chance to see what Logano can really do in a car.
            Orginally Posted by Sloe Gin - Legal is the Queen of the board.

Race Diva and "Ruler of the South"

Originally posted by UMDbulldogs#1
            I must say that I was impressed by the amount of alcohol she coud handle.

Originally posted by Markt
            That almost lifts the sadness of realizing just how far out of my league Legal is. Almost.

Comment

Jimmie Johnson doesn't miss a beat in his "other" car not his back-up car as he said in his interview after he crashed in practice.

He won the first Gatorade duel by a nose over Kevin Harvick. Hendrick Motorsports has now locked up the top three starting positions in the 500 with Martin and Junior on the front row and JJ third.

Second duel coming up soon.

Kudos to Max Papis and Michael McDowell as well for qualifying for their first 500.

Tough luck to Todd Bodine getting edged out for a spot.
              Last edited by PrezdeJohnson09; 02-11-2010, 02:53 PM.
              The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
              "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
              GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
              GO LAKERS!!!
              GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
              "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
              Oswego State '09

Comment

I feel bad for whoever ends up on the high side come Sunday.
                This space for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                  Yes clearly Johnson and Hamlin suck

If you take out Hamlin's DNF's in the chase last year, he wins it.

Johnson = four straight titles. Say what you want about Knaus, luck, etc whatever, it's still four straight titles and no one else has ever done it. Give the man his due. He's a darn good driver.

Take off the hate glasses.
                  It's not that I don't have any respect for Johnson's abilities, but you have to put some of his being so good on the fact that he drives for the Hendrick team. The other part of it is the stupid chase point system. Johnson is usually good enough to make the chase, and look at his history at the last 10 tracks in the schedule. I am entitled to my opinion and I think he sucks so

Hamlin just sucks for driving a toyota.
                  Last edited by The Incredible Gulk; 02-12-2010, 01:31 PM.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  guklke did you fick that dude at te vbar tongiht5, he awas all iover youi. and way over your haead.
                  Whats the difference between the Tech Hockey Team and the Huskies Pep Band?

WE'RE NOT WEARING HOCKEY PADS!

Comment

Already a wreck. Hornish, Pappas and Keslowski all messed up.

Jeff Gordon JUST missed being involved.

Not even 10 laps in.
                    Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

Pot hole repair???
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Yep, race stopped for surface repairs again.
                        guklke did you fick that dude at te vbar tongiht5, he awas all iover youi. and way over your haead.
                        Whats the difference between the Tech Hockey Team and the Huskies Pep Band?

WE'RE NOT WEARING HOCKEY PADS!

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                          Pot hole repair???
                          And again.....

Comment

Originally posted by WFODucati View Post
                            And again.....
                            Who did this paving job, MDOT?
                            Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                              They're not as experienced with fixing potholes down there in Florida as they are up in the north.
                              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                                MnDOT
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X