• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• state of hockey
    replied
    Re: 2010 NASCAR Season: You might be a redneck

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    what kinda production does espn have there?!?!? why couldn't i get video of that?
    My guess is all of the cameras were watching Busch, and Sadler's hit was behind it. This is the best video of it, at the 44 second mark you see Sadler's hit on the most inopportune part of the dangerous inside wall Pocono has.

******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WFK8vKVgC4o&hl=en_US&fs=1">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WFK8vKVgC4o&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

Leave a comment:

• mookie1995
    replied

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
    Sadler took one hell of a hit.
    what kinda production does espn have there?!?!? why couldn't i get video of that?

Leave a comment:

• walrus
    replied

You don't see an engine laying on the track too often

Leave a comment:

• state of hockey
    replied

Sadler took one hell of a hit.

Leave a comment:

• Larch
    replied

Originally posted by walrus View Post
    No one could save what Edwards did to Brad, he turned right into him
    Exactly. What Brad did to Carl was hard racing and going for the win on the final lap and we see it almost every week. What Carl did to Brad was plain old thuggery/road rage...whatever you want to call it. Once again, while I truly believe Carl wasn't trying to hurt him, he made a truly horrible miscalculation and left Brad in a potentially deadly situation.

Carls' veil of being a nice guy is growing thinner and thinner.

My one other thought on this situation though, I'm not as quick to throw Carl under the bus...as this time it was for the win, in my mind there is still no forgivness for Atlanta as he was 100+ laps down and and Brad was in the top 5 I think. At some point Brad is probably going to be as obvious about dumping Carl as he has been and then the poo is going to hit the fan.

Leave a comment:

• walrus
    replied

Originally posted by dave29 View Post
    There is also a difference between being able to save it and not being able to. Carl saved it and Brad did not. Too bad for Brad.
    No one could save what Edwards did to Brad, he turned right into him

Leave a comment:

• dave29
    replied

Originally posted by walrus View Post
    Their is a difference between bumping and wrecking a car.
    There is also a difference between being able to save it and not being able to. Carl saved it and Brad did not. Too bad for Brad.

Leave a comment:

• walrus
    replied

Originally posted by The Incredible Gulk View Post
    Edwards and Kesolowski are at it again. Edwards probably will take a bunch of crap for this, but Brad shouldn't have bumped him in turn 1. Kind of reminds me of something Earnhardt did in the past.
    Their is a difference between bumping and wrecking a car.

Leave a comment:

• The Incredible Gulk
    replied

Edwards and Kesolowski are at it again. Edwards probably will take a bunch of crap for this, but Brad shouldn't have bumped him in turn 1. Kind of reminds me of something Earnhardt did in the past.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZY-ZeQU9yg

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied

Jeremy Mayfield's lawsuit against NASCAR is dismissed

Leave a comment:

• state of hockey
    replied

Originally posted by Larch View Post
    I know most of you are hoping against it, but I'm playing "Is this the race that Jeff Gordon looks great in, but doesn't lose it at the end?". As a Gordon fan, it's getting frustrating, I can only imagine what it's like for him. He screwed himself over in Darlington.
    It doesn't bother me anymore. It's comedy gold at this point.

Leave a comment:

• Larch
    replied

I know most of you are hoping against it, but I'm playing "Is this the race that Jeff Gordon looks great in, but doesn't lose it at the end?". As a Gordon fan, it's getting frustrating, I can only imagine what it's like for him. He screwed himself over in Darlington.

Leave a comment:

• mookie1995
    replied

the 48 just got almost fubar..... flying ass by the 43 caught him broadside and put jimmie into the wall. ouch.

Leave a comment:

• bueller
    replied

If anyone's in West Michigan, Johnny Benson is driving one of Kyle Busch's template late models at Berlin Saturday night. I might go, but with the weather it will be a race time decision.

Leave a comment:

• dave29
    replied

Originally posted by legal_hit View Post
    Too much hockey to pay attention too for me to care about racing.

Your screen name reminds of a guy we used to race against, his name was Dave Dionne and he always ran #29.
    Very true. The playoffs have my attention as well. I just hope the 48 gets knocked off this year.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X