Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 46:24 - Donald Trump! Superstar!!

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    Yeah, you guys know how you always have the opportunity to ask the salesperson when you buy tickets. You know that salesperson you talk to in person every time you buy an airline ticket. Because it's apparently 1985 and we still buy tickets in person at the airport. You know, that person.
    Then don't accept the charges until you have itemized detail of all the charges. Ask questions. Speak to sales and sales management. You'd be surprised at what you can get.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
      Honest question: Would any have attended?
      Yes.

Next?

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
        Yes.

Next?
        Why did many of the left decide to exclude family members from celebrations in 2016 on the sole basis of their vote during an election?

Comment

For as much as flag says he hates identity politics he sure does complain about the left a lot.
          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
            For as much as flag says he hates identity politics he sure does complain about the left a lot.
            And it's about the usage of identity politics.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
              To be fair, a person could arguably change whether they are "right" or "left" politically, and so it wouldn't be part of their identity in the way being white or autistic or transgender would. Identity politics makes a personal virtue out of a birth lottery win.
              Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
              USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                To be fair, a person could arguably change whether they are "right" or "left" politically, and so it wouldn't be part of their identity in the way being white or autistic or transgender would. Identity politics makes a personal virtue out of a birth lottery win.
                To also be fair, people are now "identifying" as genders, races, even different species. As much as your chromosomes would state otherwise, perhaps this term is now being applied in similar ways.

Comment

Originally posted by FraudDUD88 View Post
                  Why did many of the left decide to exclude family members from celebrations in 2016 on the sole basis of their vote during an election?
                  I dare you to go digging back, and find one example of a left-winger on this board who said they were dis-inviting family members who voted for Trump from holiday events.

Stuff that strawman!

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    I dare you to go digging back, and find one example of a left-winger on this board who said they were dis-inviting family members who voted for Trump from holiday events.

Stuff that strawman!
                    Can he cite infowars?

Comment

If anything, I recall several FReepers gloating about serving their lib relatives Trump wine . I'm sure there were a few DUmmies who excommunicated family over Trump. There are nuts in both houses.

Comment

Stuff that strawman!
                        When did I ever specify this board?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                          I don't know if I've ever actually visited 4chan...
                          The evidence would suggest otherwise. You may not be a 4channer, but you sure do like to use their lame insults.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/soy-boy

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            When did I ever specify this board?
                            How could you: infowars doesn't know we exist.

Comment

The evidence would suggest otherwise. You may not be a 4channer, but you sure do like to use their lame insults.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/soy-boy
                              "orbiter"?
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlo...az_most&wpmk=1
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X