Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 46:24 - Donald Trump! Superstar!!

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
    Trump has blasted previous presidents, including Obama, for their failure to do anything about N Korea. Well unlike previous administrations, N Korea is now directly threatening the US...

OK Mr. Trump, show us that you're not like other presidents by presenting us with a plan for safely addressing N Korea once and for all.
    I overheard a pair of older dumpers this past weekend, pretending that President Obama did nothing- forgetting that he technically invaded an ally of ours to get Bin Laden. And forgetting that people have been tired of the stupid wars that we have been fighting as they have netted nothing for us other than HUGE expenses and a lot of harmed people.

Now, dump is being tough because he stands up to a country that really wasn't threatening us in the past administrations, at least this overtly.

Seems to me that dump has emboldened some of our enemies, as they know that they can get under the very, very thin skin of the moron in charge.

Comment

And we see that the real fabricators of news - Veritas- is back in the news- after being exposed by the Post.

One more of the new sources that pander to people who want to hear just what they want to hear, and not accept reality.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
        And we see that the real fabricators of news - Veritas- is back in the news- after being exposed by the Post.

One more of the new sources that pander to people who want to hear just what they want to hear, and not accept reality.
        As scummy and as low life as O'Keefe and his tactics are, I actually don't mind that they're out there. I like the idea that reporters are worried about being set up and are vigilant about it. I even think it helps when plots like the most recent one get exposed. It's pretty easy for lazy reporters to let themselves be spoonfed.
        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

posted by scooby in another thread- but more applicable here

They need donors. That's all they care about. What you need to ask yourself is when did everyone stop caring about the United States. When you figure out the answer to that then you can explain the Republican Party.

The good news now is after Trump tweeted yesterday that there was no deal to be had with Chuck and Nancy BEFORE he even met with them (kudos to them for not showing up after that stupid tweet) there will be no debt ceiling deal. So, in exchange for the tax bill being rammed down our throats the Democrats can list as many demands as they want for keeping the government open. Cause there is no way in hell the Republicans can keep the doors open themselves. I would say that every single immigration policy dream the Democrats have should be on the demand list. If the President signs that which he will have to the Republican Party will be destroyed. If he doesn't we have no Government and people really see what Republican rule means.
          dump is such a petulant child. You are so dumb to go out and insult someone, and then expect them to come and talk to you? And then rail on them for not talking to you? Really?

How is this an effective way to negotiate? How is this somehow part of the art of the deal?

How is it SO hard for you to respect anyone but yourself? If you can't handle other people attacking you, then perhaps you should stop attacking other people, you stupid little coward. (not man, intentionally, as he's very far from that)

Comment

dump is such a petulant child. You are so dumb to go out and insult someone, and then expect them to come and talk to you? And then rail on them for not talking to you? Really?

How is this an effective way to negotiate? How is this somehow part of the art of the deal?

How is it SO hard for you to respect anyone but yourself? If you can't handle other people attacking you, then perhaps you should stop attacking other people, you stupid little coward. (not man, intentionally, as he's very far from that)
            Rumor is he wrote the Art of the Deal but he never read it.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
              As scummy and as low life as O'Keefe and his tactics are, I actually don't mind that they're out there. I like the idea that reporters are worried about being set up and are vigilant about it. I even think it helps when plots like the most recent one get exposed. It's pretty easy for lazy reporters to let themselves be spoonfed.
              If they were actually truthful, sure. But when you put the scummy way that he manipulates his "evidence"- it's no better than any other photoshopped scammer out there. Which feeds right into the people he is manipulating. That's worse than scummy.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                Rumor is he wrote the Art of the Deal but he never read it.
                Actually, I heard an interview of the actual writer, and dump didn't write any of it.

Comment

If they were actually truthful, sure. But when you put the scummy way that he manipulates his "evidence"- it's no better than any other photoshopped scammer out there. Which feeds right into the people he is manipulating. That's worse than scummy.
                  It doesn't matter if they are truthful or not with my point. Just the fact that scammers are out there makes people more vigilant.
                  That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

We elected this President. Just soak that in for a minute. I can only soak for about a minute and then I start to puke.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 46:24 - Donald Trump! Superstar!!

In a follow up tweet, he is accusing Joe Scarborough of murdering his intern in 2001.

A case medical examiner's determined was caused by a blood clot the intern had.

That's right, our President's accusation of an "unsolved mystery" is yet another conspiracy.
                      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Sorry Scoobs, but unless he gets us into a nuclear war I'm laughing at the Trump Presidency. Both for the people who supported him and who are going to take it in the shorts with a tax hike now while losing services, to the people on the left who convinced themselves that there was no difference between the parties and the candidates so they stayed home (or voted for Trump). Simply put, people get what they deserve. I always come back to it: if nothing was accomplished during the Obama presidency according to some liberals, why would you care if Trump starts reversing the ACA or Dodd-Frank/CFPB? I mean, those laws didn't do anything, right?
                        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

I hope everyone is proud of our President.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                            It doesn't matter if they are truthful or not with my point. Just the fact that scammers are out there makes people more vigilant.
                            But that presupposes that there was a mass of false stories out there prior to Project Veritas which isnt exactly true. There was a few here and there...but in comparison to all the true stories it is an infinitesimal amount.

I dont mind what Veritas stands for, but how they do it is ridiculous. And the thing is, they are too incompetent to do it right anyways. (mainly because they hire unemployed nimrods to do it) They should talk to their hero Czar Urea he can tell them how to con people better.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                              Sorry Scoobs, but unless he gets us into a nuclear war I'm laughing at the Trump Presidency. Both for the people who supported him and who are going to take it in the shorts with a tax hike now while losing services, to the people on the left who convinced themselves that there was no difference between the parties and the candidates so they stayed home (or voted for Trump). Simply put, people get what they deserve. I always come back to it: if nothing was accomplished during the Obama presidency according to some liberals, why would you care if Trump starts reversing the ACA or Dodd-Frank/CFPB? I mean, those laws didn't do anything, right?
                              Heard this morning from "inside sources" according to the report that we are closer to nuclear war with North Korea than ever. I am starting to believe that it will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                Heard this morning from "inside sources" according to the report that we are closer to nuclear war with North Korea than ever. I am starting to believe that it will happen.
                                I seriously worry that once Dump is backed into a corner by Mueller he'll let the birds fly.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X