Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 46:24 - Donald Trump! Superstar!!

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    You would expect the good times to come to an end fairly soon. At this point even a couple thousand more points doesn’t do a ton for you percentage wise.

It amazes me during this run how much of a dichotomy there has been between the stock market and the economy for the average person. Even the people who have purportedly cut way ahead I’m a little unsure on given exorbitant housing costs in a lot of areas.
    You're a smart guy. You can't be amazed. Everything we're seeing is exactly what we should see with record corporate profits. And everything we're seeing is exactly what the latest tax cut is for.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
      Corporations are hording earnings or paying out dividends to shareholders, not increasing paychecks for their average employees.
      And buying back shares to boost stock price.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
        Corporations are hording earnings or paying out dividends to shareholders, not increasing paychecks for their average employees.
        And they are not investing as much as people hope on research.

That payout is also what is going to happen with the tax cut- not increased jobs, or research, or anything like that- that's all consumer demand related. And the consumer is getting less and less likely to buy stuff.

Comment

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/36...-him-to-hinder

The top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee expressed concern Thursday after Attorney General Jeff Sessions declined to answer whether President Trump ever asked him to obstruct the ongoing investigation into Russian inference in the 2016 presidential election.

"I asked the attorney general whether he was ever instructed by the president to take any action that he believed would hinder the Russia investigation and he declined to answer the question," Rep. Adam Schiff told reporters after the closed-door meeting concluded.

"If the president did not instruct him to take any action that he believed would hinder the Russia investigation, he should say so. If the president did instruct him to hinder the investigation in any way, in my view, that would be a potentially criminal act and certainly not covered by any privilege," the California lawmaker continued.

A spokeswoman for Sessions, Sarah Isgur Flores, pushed back on Schiff's remarks, saying the top cop has repeatedly stated he would not talk about his communications with the president. She noted that he has denied in previous testimonies being instructed by Trump to do anything illegal or improper.

Schiff told reporters that Sessions's reasons for not answering this specific question is a weak argument.

“That, under any conceivable idea, is not privileged, so I think that is even a weaker argument to make than with respect to a particular conversation that he may have had with the president,” he added.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

We have the ceiling. Will tD beat it?

https://conservativetribune.com/obam...ign=manualpost
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
              This year? Possibly...

Comment

What do you think about presidents using taxpayer money for vacations and travel? Scroll down to comment below!
                Just check the source and the comments. We know Judicial Watch will never sue for Chump's records, because it's OK as long as a Republican does it.

Chump has already golfed about 15 more days this year than Obama did in his first year. He's spent more weekends away from the White House, too. Remember when he wasn't going to have time to golf or vacation? LOL.
                Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 11-30-2017, 07:04 PM.

Comment

15? Trumpy's been golfing something like 87 days so far. And doesn't it cost something like $1 million every time he goes to Mar-a Lago?

I can't believe joe even linked to that article. I figured this subject would be something he'd just want to quietly slink away from.

Trumpy's gonna cost taxpayers more than that in just his first year.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                    15? Trumpy's been golfing something like 87 days so far. And doesn't it cost something like $1 million every time he goes to Mar-a Lago?

I can't believe joe even linked to that article. I figured this subject would be something he'd just want to quietly slink away from.

Trumpy's gonna cost taxpayers more than that in just his first year.
                    See my initial comment on the article? BHO went large. Most of you took it in the spirit it was offered. tD has a target and how soon will be break it (adjusted for inflation, of course)?
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Former President Barack Obama infamously spent large amounts of taxpayer dollars on vacations and family outings...
                      Stopped reading right there. What garbage.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
                        It's the number, not the noise.

Can't you people smile?
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
                          Flaming.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                            See my initial comment on the article? BHO went large. Most of you took it in the spirit it was offered. tD has a target and how soon will be break it (adjusted for inflation, of course)?
                            Why do conservatives so often lie?

Comment

78 trips to his golf courses, 36 confirmed rounds of golf. The fact that the White House won't admit that he golfs at all should be telling. I'd guess probably more like 70 rounds of golf, just no one tweeted pictures of the other 34.

1 of every 3 days in office has been spent at one of his properties.

Comment

Unreal.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X