• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.23 - Wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    But her emailz.
    all the dems fault for pushing her out of the primaries and onto the ticket
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      all the dems fault for pushing her out of the primaries and onto the ticket
      No. The people to blame are the people who voted for Dump. Happily, they are also the people who will be most hurt.

If nothing else, 2016 provided the Democrats with a Life Lesson: stop worrying about the orcs, stop trying to help them, stop deforming liberal policy for the benefit of people who hate liberalism.

Henceforth we will be the party of non-whites and educated whites. Uneducated whites can wallow in the filthy, feudal hellhole they made. We are no longer going to try to save them. They are the dope who went out in the hurricane, is now drowning, and will only pull the lifeguard down with them. They always said they just wanted to be left alone. They get their wish.

F-ck them. The End.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Here is what the Weekly Standard thinks of Maga Pill.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/trump-...rticle/2010606
        I don't know what's better, referencing the crap site or not realizing what he's "done".

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          No. The people to blame are the people who voted for Dump. Happily, they are also the people who will be most hurt.

If nothing else, 2016 provided the Democrats with a Life Lesson: stop worrying about the orcs, stop trying to help them, stop deforming liberal policy for the benefit of people who hate liberalism.

Henceforth we will be the party of non-whites and educated whites. Uneducated whites can wallow in the filthy, feudal hellhole they made. We are no longer going to try to save them. They are the dope who went out in the hurricane, is now drowning, and will only pull the lifeguard down with them. They always said they just wanted to be left alone. They get their wish.

F-ck them. The End.
          This.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

This.
            The trouble is, the Dems (or in general, the non-Republicans) need some of those voters/etc to sway the election. Otherwise you will get Trump/similar once again. Ignoring them cost the Dems the last election.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

My attitude towards Dump now comes down to the Parable of the Poison Arrow:

There was once a man who was hurt by a poisoned arrow.

The family and friends wanted to get him a doctor but the patient refused, saying that he first wanted to know the name of the man who had wounded him, the caste to which he belonged and his country of origin.

He also wanted to know if the man was tall and strong if he had a light or dark skin and he wished to know what kind of bow wounded him, whether the rope was made of bamboo, hemp or silk.

He said he wanted to know if the feather of the arrow belonged to a hawk, vulture or peacock…

And he wondered if the bow that had been used to strike him was a common bow, curved or made with oleander and ---

The man died without knowing the answers.
              I want whatever removes the arrow and counteracts the poison most safely, effectively, and quickly. The rest is irrelevant.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Putting the Flynn Flip into perspective.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

F-ck them. The End.
                  I saw a poll last month where support for Trump (although much diminished overall in the past year), has gone UP only among white people with college degrees. Can anyone explain this insanity?
                  Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                  USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    The trouble is, the Dems (or in general, the non-Republicans) need some of those voters/etc to sway the election. Otherwise you will get Trump/similar once again. Ignoring them cost the Dems the last election.
                    Wrong. Just wrong. That is not TRUE at all. You learned nothing from the last election either. Amazing.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                      I saw a poll last month where support for Trump (although much diminished overall in the past year), has gone UP only among white people with college degrees. Can anyone explain this insanity?
                      Probably Wall Street banksters who assumed the markets would tank, but have instead been pleasantly surprised by the continued Obama surge, "So as long as I keep making fat commissions for the next 3 years, we can ride him out."

Comment

Wrong. Just wrong. That is not TRUE at all. You learned nothing from the last election either. Amazing.
                        Hill lost because she didn't tap into the anti-Hill/Dem voting bloc. Well, to change that next time, stop ignoring them (yes I am aware of the electoral vote vs popular vote). She ignored them, and even insulted them. That has to change the next time around. Otherwise, we get Trump or similar again. Not difficult to understand.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          Hill lost because she didn't tap into the anti-Hill/Dem voting bloc. Well, to change that next time, stop ignoring them (yes I am aware of the electoral vote vs popular vote). She ignored them, and even insulted them. That has to change the next time around. Otherwise, we get Trump or similar again. Not difficult to understand.
                          Wrong. Totally wrong. Try again.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            Probably Wall Street banksters who assumed the markets would tank, but have instead been pleasantly surprised by the continued Obama surge, "So as long as I keep making fat commissions for the next 3 years, we can ride him out."
                            That makes sense, if you extend "Wall Street banksters" to include tons of people who are heavily invested in stocks and care more about their portfolio than anything else. It probably is a lot of people. That makes me feel better than blaming it on people who were pleasantly surprised at Trump's continued overt racism after the election.
                            Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                            USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Working...
                            X