This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Again, mention it, but one doesn't need to analyze everything he says for hours (or days) on end, IF it's a trivial thing, like the Time cover.
    Trump and his followers are just reaping what they already sowed. He has built his platform on the ridiculous and the trivial. Besides, trivial coverage can be ignored just as easily as trivial events.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.23 - Wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      Again, mention it, but one doesn't need to analyze everything he says for hours (or days) on end, IF it's a trivial thing, like the Time cover.
      Laughter at Dump's foolishness isn't laughter at Dump. It's pointing out that his moron voters still support him even considering all his moral dreck and stupidity.

Each Dump tweet combined with his plateaued support is proof that a third of this country and 2/3rds of the Republican party are moral and mental cripples.

We're not making fun of him.

We're making fun of you.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Laughter at Dump's foolishness isn't laughter at Dump. It's pointing out that his moron voters still support him even considering all his moral dreck and stupidity.

Each Dump tweet combined with his plateaued support is proof that a third of this country and 2/3rds of the Republican party are moral and mental cripples.

We're making fun of you.
        Whoa whoa whoa. I am NOT one of "them." Let me make that clear.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Whoa whoa whoa. I am NOT one of "them." Let me make that clear.
          I thought you were one of his apologists. Sorry.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

No worries. When he spouts off about serious stuff, yeah, report it, pay attention, point it out. But who the hell cares about a Time cover tweet? Really?
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Mention it, but don't go on and on ad nauseaum. That's all.
              Instead, we should be looking into the real scandals of the day like BENGHAZI!!!!!
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                Instead, we should be looking into the real scandals of the day like BENGHAZI!!!!!
                I never said that, Scooby. Oh, sorry rufus.

Comment

Sure sounds like one of them, doesn't he? But he'll strongly argue that he isn't, while arguing at the same time that the media should stop picking on Trumpy.

Comment

I never said that, Scooby. Oh, sorry rufus.
                    Well you certainly didn't have a problem with the media going on and on ad nauseaum about it. But for some reason, it bothers you that they do so regarding Trumpy. Even though you're not one of his supporters/apologists.

We know, because you tell us so.

Comment

Sure sounds like one of them, doesn't he? But he'll strongly argue that he isn't, while arguing at the same time that the media should stop picking on Trumpy.
                      Read what I said: the TRIVIAL things, like a magazine cover.....not the serious stuff. Maybe you ARE Scooby.

Comment

JFC, Trump could be beeching about a robin hogging a tree branch in his yard and if people don't ridicule it, they are Trumpists. That's as insane as the actual Trumpists. For real.

Comment

We're making fun of you.
                          Are you guys reading the same thing I am? I think Brent has a point about some of this. I can't agree on all the nuances but I think he is arguing more on the principle of the thing more than defending tRump. Attacking anyone who brings up a point that might not agree that everything is black and white is something the blind followers do. I thought we were having a nice discussion. Hoven- I must be doing this wrong. You suck, you should just agree with everything I say!

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                            Are you guys reading the same thing I am? I think Brent has a point about some of this. I can't agree on all the nuances but I think he is arguing more on the principle of the thing more than defending tRump. Attacking anyone who brings up a point that might not agree that everything is black and white is something the blind followers do. I thought we were having a nice discussion. Hoven- I must be doing this wrong. You suck, you should just agree with everything I say!
                            Kepler read me wrong and apologized. He cool. Rufus is going the Scooby route for now.

Comment

Kepler read me wrong and apologized. He cool. Rufus is going the Scooby route for now.
                              Poo. I wanna fight!

Comment

That was an apology? That was pure sarcasm without a doubt

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Working...
                                X