• Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.23 - Wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Andy Murray’s twitter response was quite good
    Please post it.

Comment

Rex Tillerson's dismantling of the State Department: https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/2...NNEA64EX?amp=1
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
        Please post it.
        @andy_murray: Bbc just called to say I was PROBABLY going to be named sports personality of the year but I would have to agree to an interview and a major photo shoot. I said probably is no good and took a pass. Thanks anyway!
        Also, Julia Lewis-Dreyfus chimed in:
        @OfficialJLD: .@nytimes just called to say I was PROBABLY going to be named comedienne of the year but I would have to agree to an interview and a major photo shoot. I said probably is no good and took a pass. Thanks anyway! @andy_murray
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Yes, can we please stop pretending that just because he knows Dump is a moron, doesn't make Tillerson a good guy? He's a fcking oil exec with no diplomatic experience, and a chainsaw agenda that is going to destabilize America's foreign relationships.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

In response to Trump's annual whining about Time's Person of the Year:
            Bill Kristol‏Verified account @BillKristol
            15h15 hours ago
            I don’t know who’ll be Time’s 2017 Person of the Year, but I must say it would be nice if Robert Mueller turns out to be Time’s 2018 Person of the Year.
            The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Trump 'incorrect' over Time person of the year claims, magazine says

Time’s chief content officer, Alan Murray, put out a more strongly worded tweet, saying the president’s words were “amazing. Not a speck of truth here”.

On Saturday morning, former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski dutifully returned fire, co-opting the skirmish with the venerable magazine into the president’s continuing war with the press.

Lewandowski told Fox News: “The mainstream media has never wanted to give this president the credit that he’s deserved. I don’t know who else can be the Time magazine person of the year other than our president, Donald Trump.”

He added: “This president calls out the media when they’re dishonest, and that’s why the American people love him.” (Not to mention that about 50% more disapprove of his performance than approve of it - which can be blamed on the media for just reporting this)
              Go Gophers!

Comment

Yes, can we please stop pretending that just because he knows Dump is a moron, doesn't make Tillerson a good guy? He's a fcking oil exec with no diplomatic experience, and a chainsaw agenda that is going to destabilize America's foreign relationships.
                They do that with all of Trump's people. He has set the bar so low (and the party itself is so pathetically low) that the scum he hires look great in comparison and anyone who says anything negative about him is all of a sudden the shining light in the darkness. It is ridiculous...
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  They do that with all of Trump's people. He has set the bar so low (and the party itself is so pathetically low) that the scum he hires look great in comparison and anyone who says anything negative about him is all of a sudden the shining light in the darkness. It is ridiculous...
                  Just wait for the neutrality to be Repealed and all the news we get will be state backed propaganda!!

Comment

Yes, can we please stop pretending that just because he knows Dump is a moron, doesn't make Tillerson a good guy? He's a fcking oil exec with no diplomatic experience, and a chainsaw agenda that has already destabilized America's foreign relationships.
                    FYP Can you think of one country that is at present waiting/deferring to the US for any guidance? I can't. They are moving on, setting their own agenda because the tRump administration is strutting like a puffed up domesticated turkey* pretending to be in charge but can't remember what they said from one hour to the next or what he will say in a tantrum.

*domesticated turkeys are so stupid they won't find food until led to it according to the lady who has them down the street.

Comment

Rick Wilson‏Verified account @TheRickWilson
                      16h16 hours ago

NASA called to say that I was PROBABLY going to be named “First Man on Mars", but I would have to agree to an interview and a major photo shoot. I said probably is no good and took a pass. Thanks anyway!
                      285 replies 1,002 retweets 4,811 likes
                      There's about a thousand follow ups for swimsuit models, dog show winners, female married Popes, and so on.
                      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

I do have to chuckle when Trump says something stupid, and everyone is amazed he said something stupid, and it's all over the news (talking trivial things like the Time cover). Then when he does it again, they seem to be even MORE surprised.

That's what he does. It happens just about every day, if not every time he opens his mouth. It should no longer be surprising, much less news. It should be, "And Trump said something that was untruthful and rather ludicrous. Now, for our next story...."
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          I do have to chuckle when Trump says something stupid, and everyone is amazed he said something stupid, and it's all over the news (talking trivial things like the Time cover). Then when he does it again, they seem to be even MORE surprised.

That's what he does. It happens just about every day, if not every time he opens his mouth. It should no longer be surprising, much less news. It should be, "And Trump said something that was untruthful and rather ludicrous. Now, for our next story...."
                          And that's also something everybody around here says. He's entertainment. Dangerous, but entertaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                            And that's also something everybody around here says. He's entertainment. Dangerous, but entertaining.
                            His tweets on cnn today will also be good evidence in the suit to prove his hatred of cnn is why the JD is blocking the merger

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post

Who said they're surprised by it? More deflection chat...

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                                Who said they're surprised by it? More deflection chat...
                                Then why all the responses/coverage of it? Who cares if he claimed to be in the running for the Time cover? That's not news. Designating NK as a state sponsoring terror is news. Cover THAT. Talk about THAT.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X