X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
    Sure she would, just like Al Franken is going to resign
    Which federal election law did Al break? Oh, yea- he didn’t. Tiny detail.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.23 - Wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross

A good conspiracy theory about Flynn flipping now. It's so convoluted I won't attempt to summarize it, but it and the Comments are a fun read.

As much as I would love these thugs to rot in prison for the rest of their lives I have no ability to hope that people this wealthy are ever held accountable.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
        Sure she would, just like Al Franken is going to resign
        Still hung up on that? He's done.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

You know how I know he isn’t? Scooby said the opposite
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

NPR had an awesome show on the other day talking about how the more people come forward the more folks feel free to disbelieve them. Sort of like compassion fatigue. Saw it in action at my Dinner table yesterday. Disheartening. My step Mum thinks all these girls made a choice to stay so were prostituting themselves because they didn't quit. Um yeah. She has lived a fairly privileged life and didn't need to worry where her next meal was coming from. Also never had young kids to support. No insight. And whether Al Franken leaves or not, Moore gives up or not, etc party affiliation shouldn't matter. If they did something they, did something

Comment

I know this is the wrong thread, but with more women coming out, I’m more hoping that this is the tipping point for women to fully expose the losers.

Their bs intimidation has to stop, but more, the abuse needs to be stood up to and stopped.

Comment

No one in Congress is leaving unless they involve kids, because every man in Congress sexually harasses every semi attractive woman (or man if they swing that way) they see because they're powerful men, and that's what they do. Public interest in "shaming" them isn't going to change thousands of years of behavior overnight.
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                  NPR had an awesome show on the other day talking about how the more people come forward the more folks feel free to disbelieve them. Sort of like compassion fatigue. Saw it in action at my Dinner table yesterday. Disheartening. My step Mum thinks all these girls made a choice to stay so were prostituting themselves because they didn't quit. Um yeah. She has lived a fairly privileged life and didn't need to worry where her next meal was coming from. Also never had young kids to support. No insight. And whether Al Franken leaves or not, Moore gives up or not, etc party affiliation shouldn't matter. If they did something they, did something
                  Women fascinate me how they turn on each other.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      It is easier to blame the survivor than to indict the abuser. I spent yrs taking care of women who were in the position of dealing with this stuff. You watch the woman fall on the sword and nothing happens then the next woman is not going to fall on the sword. The naive belief that you can report and it will be fixed isn't new and part of the reason why people stay silent. My Step mum is a shining example. She thinks that if you report it magically fixes because the woman can rip her shirt and cry rape if it doesn't. (paraphrasing). Some of it is ignorance and some of it is willful ignorance. If it didn't happen to her then it is because she was strong enough to stop it

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Fu-ck that orange as-shole.
                        Code:
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Fu-ck that orange as-shole.
                          Andy Murray’s twitter response was quite good

Comment

lol.
                            Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              You really, really don't know anything about law, do you?
                              Mookie can know when some are silly. Just because it’s a law doesn’t mean it’s right
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                Can’t they just be like men too?

Men turn on each other. Or does Scooby look at women differently
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X