X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.23 - Wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross

Originally posted by Rover View Post
    Yeah, I just don't think that's going to work. Sitting around and waiting for people to realize what's going on is sorta what the Kerry campaign did, and that didn't turn out too well. I don't think 33% of the country is on the fence. I doubt its more than 2-3% regarding Trump. Getting the people who are already with us to VOTE is the trick. That requires something called "Trump Shaming" to unite the left in one common battle - crush every idiot who votes with or for Chump unless of course they admit their error. I have little faith people will come to this conclusion on their one.
    One little flaw with your strategy: People are sick of the name calling and shaming. You already tried that with your recent "god" calling half the voters deplorable. You have nothing to stand behind, aside from "not that". Is it any wonder why every other country has been kicking our *** when it comes to ingenuity?

Comment

So, Trump was joking about not being able to reverse the pardon to the Obama-era turkeys... wonder how long it will make for MSM to throw a fit around this one...

Comment

Yeah, I just don't think that's going to work. Sitting around and waiting for people to realize what's going on is sorta what the Kerry campaign did, and that didn't turn out too well. I don't think 33% of the country is on the fence. I doubt its more than 2-3% regarding Trump. Getting the people who are already with us to VOTE is the trick. That requires something called "Trump Shaming" to unite the left in one common battle - crush every idiot who votes with or for Chump unless of course they admit their error. I have little faith people will come to this conclusion on their one.
        You are misunderstanding. We need a strong magnet to attract voters. Waiting would be depending on the repulsion of Dump to bring us voters. We learned in 2016 that is not enough. We must also give people a reason to vote for us.

Personally I would like to see a high level statement of principles: to restore the middle class, to restrain the worst predations of the wealthy, polluters, and financial criminals. To end foreign interference in our elections and end the political dominance of money. To repatriate American tax dollars, and to restore balance to our spending priorities by severely limiting military sending and ending all corporate welfare. I know you don't think that's se-xy enough, but I haven't seen a better idea. I believe good old class warfare will work (as well as make a better world). If you have a better idea, let's hear it.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

We know exactly how many votes Trump will get because it is roughly the same number Romney and McCain got. (and it is the 35% that still love him) We need to make sure every Dem/Lefty/Independent realizes if they stay home or if they vote outside the party then they own Trump as much as the GOP does.

We need a strong platform...but we also need to make sure that anyone who is wishy washy realizes what their floundering leads too.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

BREAKING: President Trump has broken his silence on his support for Roy Moore, telling reporters at the White House “we don’t need a liberal Democrat in that seat.”
            http://hill.cm/DZqyv31
            One sexual predator endorses another. No surprise here

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              BREAKING: President Trump has broken his silence on his support for Roy Moore, telling reporters at the White House “we don’t need a liberal Democrat in that seat.”
              http://hill.cm/DZqyv31
              One sexual predator endorses another. No surprise here
              And since when have either of them been convicted of being a sexual predator?

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                You are misunderstanding. We need a strong magnet to attract voters. Waiting would be depending on the repulsion of Dump to bring us voters. We learned in 2016 that is not enough. We must also give people a reason to vote for us.

Personally I would like to see a high level statement of principles: to restore the middle class, to restrain the worst predations of the wealthy, polluters, and financial criminals. To end foreign interference in our elections and end the political dominance of money. To repatriate American tax dollars, and to restore balance to our spending priorities by severely limiting military sending and ending all corporate welfare. I know you don't think that's se-xy enough, but I haven't seen a better idea. I believe good old class warfare will work (as well as make a better world). If you have a better idea, let's hear it.
                You know what's ironic? For the majority of what you're asking for, you're going to see pretty much a carbon copy of Turmp's policies. Perhaps they'd mean more to you if the person saying it had a D at the end of the name?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  One little flaw with your strategy: People are sick of the name calling and shaming. You already tried that with your recent "god" calling half the voters deplorable. You have nothing to stand behind, aside from "not that". Is it any wonder why every other country has been kicking our *** when it comes to ingenuity?
                  Putin is a wuss!

Sorry Kep, but when else am I going to get a chance to converse with a Russian bot?
                  Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Putin is a wuss!

Sorry Kep, but when else am I going to get a chance to converse with a Russian bot?
                    So in other words, anyone you politically disagree with is a Russian.

By your definition, that makes you, in my eyes, a Russian.

Comment

Trump has gone all in on Roy Moore. He denies it so it's good.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        And when has Moore, Franken, Rose, or any of these others, been convicted, whether by confession or jury?

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          It's clear what the Reps think of Dems. A pedo is better.

Comment

So in other words, anyone you politically disagree with is a Russian.

By your definition, that makes you, in my eyes, a Russian.
                            No, anybody who disagrees with me is a jack @ ss! I'm actually good friends with a Russian woman here at work..
                            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

No, anybody who disagrees with me is a jack @ ss! I'm actually good friends with a Russian woman here at work..
                              OK, by your definition, "jack @ ss".

BTW, I've never been to Russia, I don't know anyone who's Russian, and the 1960s would like their foreign policy back.

Comment

And when has Moore, Franken, Rose, or any of these others, been convicted, whether by confession or jury?
                                Or Clinton.

Trump confessed to committing sexual assault. Strike that: he bragged about committing sexual assault against more than one victim. Infowars may have instructed you to disbelieve, which has proven to be sound policy with him in all matters.

Comment

Working...
                                X