X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.23 - Wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    I'm not surprised that the 35% who back Trump think he's smart. I'm amazed that 60% of people think Trump is "strong."

Trump is obviously the weakest person to ever hold a significant office. He's a sniveling coward with an eggshell psyche. He has no principles, morals, or convictions, no loyalty, and no virtues of any sort. He is a witless weakling -- an amoeba that wriggles towards whatever spot in the goo is warmest and most soothing to his ego.

Donald Trump is weak.
    Maybe they think he's strong and could throw a football over that mountain over there.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
      Maybe they think he's strong and could throw a football over that mountain over there.
      Coulda gone to state if coach had just put him in...
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
        Reference? All I can come up with is Satchel Paige.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Napoleon Dynamite.
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Napoleon Dynamite.
            Ah. Thanks.
            Cornell University
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
              Napoleon Dynamite.
              Video for reference.
              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Napoleon Dynamite.
                At least you were close.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

This is genuinely interesting.

I recommend the whole thing, but here it is in a nuthsell: family arguments about Dump aren't about Dump, they're personal arguments in disguise. So stay the f-ck away from the subject.

I'm not sure what that implies about actually running campaigns against the GOP in 2018 and against Dump himself in 2020. It may be that we need to find other things to talk about and just allow the poison of Dump to serve as a sort of ambient stink without actually lighting it on fire. This would also help us concentrate on our positive messages about economic and social justice -- give people a reason to vote for us rather than just against the Dump party -- something I think we all agree is vital.
                  Last edited by Kepler; 11-21-2017, 12:21 PM.
                  Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    Bend over Middle Class. The GOP is all in on the tax cut unlike Health Care. Also, Lindsey Graham is back to sucking off Donald Trump. He waffles back and forth more than anybody.

So true%% What is the deal with Lindsey Graham
                    Last edited by denver; 11-21-2017, 12:51 PM.

Comment

This is genuinely interesting.

I recommend the whole thing, but here it is in a nuthsell: family arguments about Dump aren't about Dump, they're personal arguments in disguise. So stay the f-ck away from the subject.

I'm not sure what that implies about actually running campaigns against the GOP in 2018 and against Dump himself in 2020. It may be that we need to find other things to talk about and just allow the poison of Dump to serve as a sort of ambient stink without actually lighting it on fire. This would also help us concentrate on our positive messages about economic and social justice -- give people a reason to vote for us rather than just against the Dump party -- something I think we all agree is vital.
                      Disagree. Every single solitary Republican elected official AND voter needs to be completely lumped with Chump every chance a Dem gets. Why? Because if they weren't completely in favor of him personally and his agenda, they would have left the party long ago. They own him, and waiting around for the press to point out his failings and not bow down to the False Equivalency gods is a strategic blunder and a waste of time. You backed Trump? You own him, and don't get upset when I remind you of it even if it is at Thanksgiving!

Now get out there and spread The Word, Brother Kepler.
                      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Follow up on the girl that decided to steal a MAGA hat and try to report it to student life: https://www.infowars.com/update-maga...charges-filed/

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                          Follow up on the girl that decided to steal a MAGA hat and try to report it to student life: https://www.infowars.com/update-maga...charges-filed/
                          Tell Vlady Putin we all said hi.

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                            Tell Vlady Putin we all said hi.
                            Quoting the derp defeats the purpose of Ignore.

Please do not quote the derp.
                            Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                              Disagree. Every single solitary Republican elected official AND voter needs to be completely lumped with Chump every chance a Dem gets. Why? Because if they weren't completely in favor of him personally and his agenda, they would have left the party long ago. They own him, and waiting around for the press to point out his failings and not bow down to the False Equivalency gods is a strategic blunder and a waste of time. You backed Trump? You own him, and don't get upset when I remind you of it even if it is at Thanksgiving!

Now get out there and spread The Word, Brother Kepler.
                              Association is one thing. Direct confrontation will only drive the splinter deeper in.

Figure a third of the country has adopted Dump as their personal middle finger to us. They'll default on their mortgage and let their children die of diphtheria as long as we're unhappy. They are beyond help

A third of the country reads the papers -- hell, can read at all -- and loathes Dump. We'll vote in every election to rid ourselves of this inept, unfit loser.

The other third are the ones who matter. A lot of them live in Central PA and smell like Dumpies -- low education, low SES, white. They like country music and have an instinctively racist reaction to the "N. F. L." But they are also vaguely aware that Dump is a con man and he has no interest in their well-being. They are not lost.

So we can reach them with aspirational and positive messaging. But hammering at them about Dump won't separate them from Dump, they will fall back into the gravity well for being challenged on cultural identity.

The only people we would get mileage out of by ragging on Dump are already with us.

So Dump helps us as ambient noise, but not if we directly attack him. Just run as if he didn't exist, and let his awfulness creates waves that help push people towards us.

This is the evil SF creature who eats energy: if we fire weapons at it, it only gets stronger.
                              Last edited by Kepler; 11-21-2017, 01:27 PM.
                              Cornell University

Comment

Yeah, I just don't think that's going to work. Sitting around and waiting for people to realize what's going on is sorta what the Kerry campaign did, and that didn't turn out too well. I don't think 33% of the country is on the fence. I doubt its more than 2-3% regarding Trump. Getting the people who are already with us to VOTE is the trick. That requires something called "Trump Shaming" to unite the left in one common battle - crush every idiot who votes with or for Chump unless of course they admit their error. I have little faith people will come to this conclusion on their one.

Comment

Working...
                                X