This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.23 - Wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross

So because the dad didnt fellate you about it it was a mistake? This is the first time I respect LaVar Ball
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      So because the dad didnt fellate you about it it was a mistake? This is the first time I respect LaVar Ball
      That’s saying something too

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Donnie tweeting about how he should have left the basketball players in jail :
        http://hill.cm/JhsGrcT
        Jeebus this guy is a giant a-sshole
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Let’s not say things we can’t take back.
          Code:
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            Let’s not say things we can’t take back.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I hate LaVar Ball...but trolling Trump like that makes me smile. I still wouldnt spit on him if he was on fire though
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                I hate LaVar Ball...but trolling Trump like that makes me smile. I still wouldnt spit on him if he was on fire though
                Ok, I'm good with that.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Mueller casts the net wider

Comment

Which reminds me. It might be nothing, but I remember seeing a comment on a story that the grand jury had issued five or six more sealed indictments. Sequential.

Take it with a grain of salt, but the poster said they could be found on a public records search.
                    Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      Which reminds me. It might be nothing, but I remember seeing a comment on a story that the grand jury had issued five or six more sealed indictments. Sequential.

Take it with a grain of salt, but the poster said they could be found on a public records search.
                      Trump is gonna get nailed, but being that he is the Prez, you have to cover EVERY loophole before going after him. And there is the issue so far, given his history in lawsuits.

Comment

History with lawsuits? All he does is bluster, then either never files (when he's the plaintiff), or meekly settles out of court (when he's the defendant). Then, when he's in deep financial sh*t, he declares bankruptcy and screws everyone out of the vast majority of what he owes them.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          History with lawsuits? All he does is bluster, then either never files (when he's the plaintiff), or meekly settles out of court (when he's the defendant).
                          Exactly my point. So if they want to nail him as Prez.....you better have all the ammo.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                            Exactly my point. So if they want to nail him as Prez.....you better have all the ammo.
                            I trust Mueller on this. If there is anything there, he's going to find it. And if not, well then we Deep Staters just contain the damage, try to flip winnable seats in 2018, and try to avoid WW3 until 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              I trust Mueller on this. If there is anything there, he's going to find it. And if not, well then we Deep Staters just contain the damage, try to flip winnable seats in 2018, and try to avoid WW3 until 2020.
                              I do too. He seems to be on a mission. As a businessman, Trump had certain outs in the lawsuits. As POTUS, he has less outs, given the status. There's certain....not sure what term is really correct....accountability? There are less escape clauses as prez.

Edit: more outs, I mis-typed. He has privilege.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Donnie tweeting about how he should have left the basketball players in jail :
                                http://hill.cm/JhsGrcT
                                stuff like this is gonna get tD reelected. anyone white who thinks colored folks are out to get them and missed their chance to vote in nov is now doubly motivated not to make the same mistake twice.
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X