X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.23 - Wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    Today is Armistice Day, the marking of the end of the war to end all wars. However, it's never stated that way. Perhaps because we've been ruled by globalist war mongers for the last 100 years intending on seeing us spend ourselves into oblivion?
    You seriously need to seek help. Admitting you have a problem is the first step on the road to recovery.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
      https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/11/w...-election.html

So we have Fox News defending pedophilia and the President believing a foreign leader over his own intelligence agencies.
      C'mon. Vladdy looked him straight in the eye. Those deep, dark, mysterious blue eyes. His sincerity was just so compelling. And then he whispered, "I got some home movies I'd like you to see". How could Trumpy not believe him?
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

So we have Fox News defending pedophilia and the President believing a foreign leader over his own intelligence agencies.
        jfc
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

We have a president who was helped by the foreign government and he's stated that he's had a thing for his own daughter on more than one occasion. Then you have a newsentertainment agency that's actively running cover for the president, and there's your answer to the situation as a whole.
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
            We have a president who was helped by the foreign government and he's stated that he's had a thing for his own daughter on more than one occasion. Then you have a newsentertainment agency that's actively running cover for the president, and there's your answer to the situation as a whole.
            And a whole shytpot full of voters who still prefer him to anything the dems have come up with.

Scary ***** thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
              And a whole shytpot full of voters who still prefer him to anything the dems have come up with.

Scary ***** thought.
              They also prefer pedophiles.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

So Trump wants to get rid of Scientology's tax-exempt status(blind squirrel, nut, etc.):http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...-exempt-status

Somebody on Twitter described it as "A real Alien vs. Predator situation, both figuratively and literally".
                Originally posted by dicaslover
                Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                  You seriously need to seek help. Admitting you have a problem is the first step on the road to recovery.
                  You're too late, Flaggy's Higher Power will always be Alex Jones, and he's already turned care of his life and decisions over to InfoWars supplements.

Comment

Wow, Donald had been tweeting up a storm the last hour and it’s even more gibberish than usual!

Why would Kim Jong-un insult me by calling me "old," when I would NEVER call him "short and fat?" Oh well, I try so hard to be his friend - and maybe someday that will happen!

Comment

Roy Moore is dead meat, but a large part of that GOP base will defend him to the end.

Comment

How is he dead meat? It's Alabama. He'll only win by 5 points instead of 15.
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                          How is he dead meat? It's Alabama. He'll only win by 5 points instead of 15.
                          there's that, of course, but don't you think with the growing evidence of his appetite for young girls, his support will dry up?

Comment

No
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

there's that, of course, but don't you think with the growing evidence of his appetite for young girls, his support will dry up?
                              Not with GOP voters. They support pedophilia.

Comment

**** no

Comment

Working...
                                X