X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.23 - Wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    Sounds like a federal district judge position. Court of appeals justice, possibly, but trial judge with virtually no trial experience? At least his ability to affect precedent will be more limited than that of a justice, though he will have his own kingdom to rule.

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
      So for Secretary Clinton, you worry about the appearance if impropriety, but for dump, you need some real hard evidence.

Which means the evidence for the russia thing isn't coming in fast enough to really matter, but rumors about russian donations to the Clinton Foundation is enough to lock her up.

Pretty much sums up the grab for power instead of worrying about the country, for real.
      It's why a pedophile will still beat out a prosecutor of the KKK in Alabama.
      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Which current Federal judge presently has the highest rate of being overturned?
        How many cases to you have to hear to meet the minimum to qualify for the leader board?

I say he becomes the new leader as soon as he hears minimum cases to qualify. <-- The best people.
        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
          I'd guess someone in the 9th circuit.

Comment

How many cases to you have to hear to meet the minimum to qualify for the leader board?

I say he becomes the new leader as soon as he hears minimum cases to qualify. <-- The best people.
            This guy is clearly a partisan, and that is a problem, even with a trial court judge with limited precedential influence. But from a practical standpoint, he may be clueless as to how to run a trial. It says he clerked for two federal judges. If they were judges and not justices, he's seen the courtroom in operation a lot and probably helped with decision writing. Judges affect a lot of lives directl, but justices affect more lives indirectly.

Comment

This is ridiculous.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Well, the 6th and 11th courts had the highest overturn rate from 2010-2015, so I'd start there. http://www.politifact.com/punditfact...ourt-country-/

I guess I could have answered the 9th if I just regurgitated facts out of my ***, though.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Well, the 6th and 11th courts had the highest overturn rate from 2010-2015, so I'd start there. http://www.politifact.com/punditfact...ourt-country-/

I guess I could have answered the 9th if I just regurgitated facts out of my ***, though.
                  Don't try to awaken some critical thinking, FR, he's been under an infowars drip for too long.

Comment

If State didn't OK the deal it was dead.

Too many coincidences.
                    In a perfect world, heck, even just a better world, those don't happen because people don't want to give even a remote appearance of impropriety.
                    Yeah, and it needed unanimous approval by its board of directors or it was dead. So effin' what?
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

un ****ing real

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                        Daniel Kaffee had never tried a case either and he worked out just fine
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

So donald says Putin confirmed once again that Russia did not interfere with the election. So why they don't save a shytload of money and time by shutting down these investigations is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                            So donald says Putin confirmed once again that Russia did not interfere with the election. So why they don't save a shytload of money and time by shutting down these investigations is beyond me.
                            How can we all not trust the guy who gave Drumpf so much help during the election, and end up not taking his word that he didn't interfere in the POTUS election process?
                            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Today is Armistice Day, the marking of the end of the war to end all wars. However, it's never stated that way. Perhaps because we've been ruled by globalist war mongers for the last 100 years intending on seeing us spend ourselves into oblivion?

Comment

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/11/w...-election.html

DANANG, Vietnam — President Trump said on Saturday that he believed President Vladimir V. Putin was sincere in his denials of interference in the 2016 presidential elections, calling questions about Moscow’s meddling a politically motivated “hit job” that was hindering cooperation with Russia on life-or-death issues.

Mr. Trump did not answer a direct question about whether he believed Mr. Putin’s denials, but his account of the conversation indicated he was far more inclined to accept the Russian president’s assertions than those of his own intelligence agencies, which have concluded that Mr. Putin directed an elaborate effort to interfere in the vote.
                                Continue reading the main story
                                Related Coverage

Full Transcript of Trump’s Remarks on Russia NOV. 11, 2017
                                NEWS ANALYSIS
                                Trump to Asia: Unite on North Korea, but Go It Alone on Trade NOV. 11, 2017
                                Trans-Pacific Trade Partners Are Moving On, Without the U.S. NOV. 11, 2017

Advertisement
                                Continue reading the main story

“Every time he sees me he says, ‘I didn’t do that,’ and I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it,” Mr. Trump said of Mr. Putin. “I think he is very insulted by it, which is not a good thing for our country.”

His remarks inspired immediate ridicule from lawmakers, including Representative Adam B. Schiff of California, the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee.

“You know who else is insulted by it, Mr. President? The American people,” Mr. Schiff said on Twitter. “You believe a foreign adversary over your own intelligence agencies.”
                                So we have Fox News defending pedophilia and the President believing a foreign leader over his own intelligence agencies.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X